There was a charmander on my trampoline XD
  2. Bryce's Games

Correct, zeskorion xD

Correct, zeskorion xD
  3. Bryce's Games

Guess who has no friends?

Guess who has no friends?
  4. Bryce's Games

How likely would you be to believe me if I told you I caught a charmander that was on the...

How likely would you be to believe me if I told you I caught a charmander that was on the trampoline in my backyard?
  5. Bryce's Games

WIP The Demon's Seal (A terraria story)

Man I am terrible with keeping up to date with things, aren't I? XD
  6. Bryce's Games

Terraria Bad Ideas

~Fixed spawning without meowmere. ~Fixed a bug which made the cultists spawn post-plantera. ~Made the entire world the underworld. ~Removed Wall Of Flesh and replaced it with Wall Of Love, it just wants to hug you. ~Wall Of Love's hug attack does...
  7. Bryce's Games

Terraria Bad Ideas

Sounds great, I'll alert the devs.
  8. Bryce's Games

WIP A Battle for Terraria

Awesome! I'm trying to write more of my story, would you like me too tag you with updates?
  9. Bryce's Games

I'm not much of a mechanic but I'm looking forward to using the new stuff.

I'm not much of a mechanic but I'm looking forward to using the new stuff.
  10. Bryce's Games

What's up scrubs? I just realised how long it's been since I've been on here last.

What's up scrubs? I just realised how long it's been since I've been on here last.
  11. Bryce's Games

Basically I played through the game with my brother. I think it took both of us, with full...

Basically I played through the game with my brother. I think it took both of us, with full molten, 400hp and minisharks, about 4-5 tries xD
  12. Bryce's Games

My brother had two crimsons spawn inside each other and a crimson heart spawned without a cage. :P

My brother had two crimsons spawn inside each other and a crimson heart spawned without a cage. :P
  13. Bryce's Games

My mom thinks every fricking thing she sees on the floor is a bug. My dad, the orkin man, tells...

My mom thinks every fricking thing she sees on the floor is a bug. My dad, the orkin man, tells her it isn't. But she refuses to believe.
  14. Bryce's Games

same bro

same bro
  15. Bryce's Games

In case you're wondering, I'm not actually that stupid xD

In case you're wondering, I'm not actually that stupid xD
  16. Bryce's Games

Free potatoes, $4 a piece

Free potatoes, $4 a piece
Back
Top Bottom