Search results for query: *

1. TheHyperFlame

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hello! Me and my friend got a problem with rev yharon in multiplayer. So we spawn him, and he deals ENORMOUS amounts of contact damage to both of us. No matter where you fight him: in jungle, underground jungle or freaking space. Is it a bug orrr? In single player everything works properly. It...
  2. TheHyperFlame

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

The servers are still not working for public?
  3. TheHyperFlame

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Woah, it is so cool to look at the first messages about this mod, then look at the lasts and be shocked of your progress. Calamity is my fav mod of all, and I think it will be my fav mod forever. Amazing job, guys.
  4. TheHyperFlame

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

One day it will come out.... #StillWaitingFrom2017
  5. TheHyperFlame

Game Mechanics Various types of MELEE damage

Ayo, Terrarians. Today I wish to present my idea that is supposed to make the game more...funny? The idea is to make special damage types for melee weapons: swords, spears and hammers (no boomerangs for now, sorry :( ). So...let's get started. SWORDS that don't fire any projectiles, AXES and...
  6. TheHyperFlame

tModLoader Antiaris

Can't use Leaf Roll and Note. Wut?
  7. TheHyperFlame

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Your friend can just disable his antivirus programm for some time, and then enable it again
  8. TheHyperFlame

My friend has the same error too. Jopojelly said that this is "Out of RAM" error. I didn't get this error, because I have 16 GB RAM. Try to close and re-open the game.
  9. TheHyperFlame

But I never stucked at server starting... However, new version of TModLoader has an INSANE amount of errors
  10. TheHyperFlame

Closing and re-opening Terraria doesn't help. GG. Also that error appears with different files loading, not only music
  11. TheHyperFlame

Hey! When my friend tries to install mods(Thorium and Tremor), he gets this error (same error with Thorium). I have installed mods successfully at one attempt. What could we do?
  12. TheHyperFlame

How can I "update" my tModLoader without deleting old version(characters and worlds)?
  13. TheHyperFlame

Well, it really works fine with this version, but it works ONLY with 1.3.3.2. Waiting for updates.
  14. TheHyperFlame

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Oh, Guys, can anyone tell me how to get True Penguin Wand?
  15. TheHyperFlame

Oh, i done this error -_- I meant Killing*
  16. TheHyperFlame

Enigma does not drops from Lunatic Cultist :( Colled him twice :(
  17. TheHyperFlame

Check out my post about it.

Check out my post about it.
  18. TheHyperFlame

Dropped FPS!!!111!

Dropped FPS!!!111!
  19. TheHyperFlame

Game Mechanics Lesser effects after 1.3.3

Ok, hey guys. I updated my Steam Terraria, and now, when I go to Desert Biome/Underworld, my FPS drops from 60 to 30. I think it is because some "Hot" indistinctness effects. My idea is next: How about making setting in Video, that will reduse this effects, like Quality button? What do you think...
Back
Top Bottom