Search results for query: *

1. Cohloy

PC Heavily Modded Terraria Playthrough

Hey, I have a world with a lot mods that anyone can join so we can play together. So far I've just killed Skeletron. I have mods like Calamity, Thorium, Magic Storage, Dual Wielding, Spirit Mod, Pinky Mod, and a lot more, so make sure you have a decent PC to run all the mods. If anyone wants to...
  2. Cohloy

dzarsg

dzarsg
  3. Cohloy

PC The hook challenge

It would probably be easier just to go on some free items server and grab a hook, but good idea good luck
  4. Cohloy

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I just turned off windows defender for a minute and downloaded it. It works fine now. Thanks though :)
  5. Cohloy

PC The hook challenge

So I had this idea for a challenge: You can only move with a hook. Now I've never tried this, but I think it would be a fun challenge for people to do. If you get stuck feel free to unstuck yourself, but other than that good luck only moving around with a hook. I'm not sure what hook you would...
  6. Cohloy

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

My computer tells me there is a virus in this file
  7. Cohloy

Map-Adventure Hardmode Crash!

for some reason i NEED to play this map it just seems so cool
  8. Cohloy

NPCs & Enemies Phoenix boss

I don't have any sprites for it yet
  9. Cohloy

Sprites My Slime Thread

the swag slime :bluslime:
  10. Cohloy

I'm making a moooooooooood ;3

might want to tell us more details xD (whats it about, new items, ores, enemies, bosses, npcs.....)
  11. Cohloy

possibly the egg could respawn after some time. I also had the idea that the baby phoenixes in the nest could drop "egg fragments" that are used to craft a phoenix egg
  12. Cohloy

NPCs & Enemies Skyware Mimic

alright. another solution might be to simply decrease the drop rate of the item to, maybe 10%, since in my opinion it seems a lot better than the other items it can drop. just an idea ill stop bothering you now xD
  13. Cohloy

NPCs & Enemies Skyware Mimic

(okay people are going to kill me about this) The blessed wing is a little overpowered. I feel like infinite flight with wings being available early hardmode makes it just a really op item. I know it would take up 2 accessory slots to use, but really it's not SO horrible. 2 accessory slots isn't...
  14. Cohloy

NPCs & Enemies New REALM + New NPC (Extra-terrestrial)

It's an interesting idea, but it needs a few tweaks: The idea of blood mana just doesn't seem to fit the martian theme. Maybe a different name (I can't think of any right now) would fit the sci-fi theme just a little more. Splekar ore- what class is it? (summoner, melee, ranged, magic...)...
  15. Cohloy

Good point. Maybe golem would drop a "nest key" or something like that, so you would have to use that to unlock it. (The blocks inside of it are unbreakable)
  16. Cohloy

swaggy

swaggy
  17. Cohloy

NPCs & Enemies [Sprites] A solution for Travelling Merchant's RNG

i hate travelling merchants more than anything in the world
  18. Cohloy

So I had an awesome idea for a boss, the phoenix. There would be a small cave-like area underground, called the phoenix nest. A few baby phoenixs would be in there too. The nest would be found randomly underground in corruption/crimson biomes. At the end of the nest there's a phoenix egg, and...
Back
Top Bottom