Search results for query: *

1. Comrade Hacker

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Is this mod still being updated? I would love to see it be fully released and possibly have its on server.
  2. Comrade Hacker

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I'm launching from the exe put into the steam Terraria folder after using the installer thing.
  3. Comrade Hacker

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hi, I'm having a problem when launching the exe. System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'CSteamworks': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_RestartAppIfNecessary(AppId_t unOwnAppID) at...
  4. Comrade Hacker

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

The guide vanished in thin air for me. Is this normal and how do I get him back as he still has quests. Edit: Never mind, he seems to have appeared again. Curious little creature.
  5. Comrade Hacker

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Can anyone help me installing this mod now. I'm not quite sure how to get Terraria version 1.3.0.8
  6. Comrade Hacker

Tool Terraria Portable (GOG.COM ONLY)

Hey, I really like this handy little tool. But the only problem I have with it is the fact that there is no music. When I launch it form the Terraria.exe it seems to work fine. Also when I try to increase the music level in the settings it just jumps back down to 0%. Is this intended?
Back
Top Bottom