Search results for query: *

1. DekuScrub

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

No its the fact that in the beginning we were promised to have it released before Xbox & PS but they pushed console before mobile. I held back my anger and told myself "Ok we're next" then to be pushed aside by the switch ( a console that people only bought to play the LoZ). Also... I haven't...
  2. DekuScrub

The fact that they put switch before mobile is the major problem. Mobile has waited centuries...

The fact that they put switch before mobile is the major problem. Mobile has waited centuries for this update just to be set aside for a crappy console that people only bought for LoZ.
  3. DekuScrub

Pipeworks is a garbage company and everyone knows it

Pipeworks is a garbage company and everyone knows it
  4. DekuScrub

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

If switch is getting its update before mobile... I would like to know how to get a refund. Mobile players have waited for this centuries ago. Then to be pushed aside by switch is garbage. I would love to know how to get a refund
  5. DekuScrub

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

I know this is the console thread but if mobile isn't in works as someone stated before I'll just be looking for my refund....
  6. DekuScrub

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

Any news for mobile? I know it says "Console" on the top.
  7. DekuScrub

TTT The Terrarian Times: The "Just Deserts" edition

DekuScrub is pleased to see this game grow to incredible heights!.. Keep up the good work.
Back
Top Bottom