Search results for query: *

1. H

tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

I don't know how to send the files in my player folder nor the Rewards folder, but here you go! Here's the modlist too.
  2. H

tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

Wayfarer isn't selling anything. I'm on Hardmode, English version.
  3. H

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hey, so after the huge update you made to Calamity I couldn't run it because I have a really bad computer and it keeps crashing. I was wondering, can I downgrade my calamity? If so, how? I really want to play this with my friend.
  4. H

CC Entry yo. [img] It was something that I built when I was bored playing with my friend...

CC Entry yo. It was something that I built when I was bored playing with my friend. (Also we needed npc houses, so wynaut?)
  5. H

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Thanks! Anyways here u go if this works.. The altar spawned right there, and I had to fight the Golem at a bad place. I got a picksaw first time though (Ayy lucky) and broke the hole on the left.
  6. H

PC What do you think is the best DD2 weapon in Terraria?

DD2 gear applies for all sentries, lol. Also I'm not counting when you're in Old One's Army Event. I'm just wondering which one is more powerful for my playthrough
  7. H

Well, I have the hydra and I can afford all the tier 3 sentries, i'm wondering which is better for my playthrough.
  8. H

Yeah! I'm wondering, Staff of the Frost Hydra vs Tier 3 DD2 Sentries. Which would be better?
  9. H

Oo, I should go for that one. They should make it inflict a debuff where it shocks enemies or something, since it's lightning and all :d
  10. H

I actually meant the sentries, but thanks for your response!
  11. H

Flameburst, Ballista, Explosive Trap and Aura. Which one do you think is the best? (3rd tier btw)
  12. H

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

When the Altar spawns at an unusual place.. It didn't post.. .
  13. H

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

Mine is Sans from Undertale. Hair 16 (Bald) White skin Male Clothes 1 Dark blue clothes and inner clothes Black pants pink slippers Black eyes Yoraiz0r's Spell (Put on second top) with Living Ocean Dye on pet slot to dye eye
  14. H

TTT The Terrarian Times: The "Just Deserts" edition

Nifty update, but.. ..save the jungle? :p
  15. H

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

#SaveTheJungle My jungle is literally being attacked by the corruption right now, and i'm trying to fight Plantera at the same time. It's gonna make me fight enraged Plantera soon enough..
Back
Top Bottom