Search results for query: *

• Users: foussi
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. foussi

Luv you too corruption

Great, the corruption generated not so far away from my spawn point in my new world Now i have to cheat a drill mount to prevent it to spread when i enter hardmode. I don't like cheating though but i do anything to protect my precious house.
  2. foussi

HELP, corruption spreads uncontrolled

I dont know what to do. I thought my corruption is contained but now its spreading pretty uncontrolled. There is 15% of it in my world. It already consumed the beach on the left side. On the right side is corruption too. I tried to contain it with a hellavator to protect my jungle but i think...
  3. foussi

Jumpscared in Terraria

Did you ever get jumpscared in the game ? Like a really bad onee. Post your experience here. I remember when I was first playing and it got night and suddendly the message came" the blood moon is rising". That scared me so hard that I screamed and got shocked for like 1 minute. That was the...
  4. foussi

Beaten skeletron and stuff, what now?

So I played terraria after some months and got into it again. I have beaten skeletron and queen bee and got the hellstone armor set. So what should I do. I am a bit scared to enter hardmode since the jungle and corruption are on the other side of my World and hardmode would destroy my jungle...
  5. foussi

Dungeon entrance low in the ground -_-

Seriously world gen. I was running around searching the dungeon entrance and i find the entrance but its so low located in the ground that i am scared that the Dungeon guardian spawns. But i want to beat SKELETRON so bad.
  6. foussi

What to do now?

So i have a character with full meteor armor and a laser gun and i have beaten the EoC and the EoW. What should i do now to progress? My strongest weapons are the laser gun , emerald staff ,hamaxe and a yoyo. Could someone give me a idea what to do now.
  7. foussi

Hello Guys

I am foussi and nice to meet you all. I have the pc and wii u version of terraia and i love them. Since i have problems progressing and want to meet new people i thought i sign up myself here and meet other terrarians. Hope we get along.
Back
Top Bottom