Search results for query: *

1. I

tModLoader The Yoyo Overload Mod!

Are there still going to be more yoyos, because I defenitely hope so! These yoyos are really cool and fun to use; the sprites are some of the best I've seen!
  2. I

tModLoader Calamity Mod

This mod is definitely The Best Mod(mine anyway). Especially with all this amazing stuff and constant expanding, so I wouldn't be surprised if many other people choose this mod over others. Nice job with your work! :) Keep it up! Oops, I double posted(I think?). Am I on your ignore list? I...
  3. I

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Awesome, but please tell me there are armors and accessories you can get from bosses and stuff one way or another, because it would be better if you had OP weapons and OP armor! I'd rather be op in everything than just one category, because what good is an op weapon if you get one shotted (is...
  4. I

tModLoader Calamity Mod

K, I hope so! :) MOORRREEE(cough*cough*DRAGON RELATED(maybe homing?)*cough* EX. Yharon stuff) STUFFSSS!!!... ...lol. I FWEAKING LOVE THIS MOD!! Hope it keeps expanding! :)
  5. I

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Thx! But I also hope it does a feewww more attacks than just that, like charging then blasting enemies( you know, as in its own AI or what a true baby of Yharon does).
  6. I

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Does anyone know what Yharon's summoner weapon (the angry chicken staff or Yharon's kindle staff) does, as in what the minion does? I know it summons a baby Yharon, but what are its attacks? Is it melee or ranged...etc.
  7. I

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Does the Yharon baby,"angry chicken", have attacks similar to Yharon's? Or is it just an angry chicken?
  8. I

tModLoader Calamity Mod

OMG!!!! This has got to be one of the coolest weapons I've seen!
  9. I

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Ooohh, does that mean there are additional secret items/weapons (that hopefully involve dragons and or Yharon) that no one knows about!?
  10. I

Official The TCF 2nd Anniversary Shindig Submission Thread

I don't know much about this contest, but I'm still going to give you guys and gals an idea of what I had in mind ( if you can call a weapon an entry :) ). I don't have an image so your just going to have to use your imagination! It would be called the Christmas Spearit (this is not the best...
  11. I

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Awesome, I hope this will be what Yharon actually looks like! Also, could you make the baby more unique(it's amazing, but I feel like it's missing something) or look more like it's parent! :) Less than one minute! :) Does anyone know what Yharon's drops/gear are?
  12. I

tModLoader Calamity Mod

OMG!!! LOL, I just watched the last video of GameRaiders101 yoyo/flail series where he fought Yharon. SPOILER ALERT! {link: } Please tell me that there is a flail or yoyo(preferably flail) that drops off of Yharon or craft it with whatever he drops. It could be called the "chained dragon" or...
  13. I

tModLoader Calamity Mod

ME WANT DRAGONS, LOL. Will there be any more updates and stuff after the whole thing is done? Because mods like the Thorium mod seem like they are never updated anymore. But, if it will continue to expand after completion(which I hope will happen), I will hold you to it! :)
  14. I

tModLoader Calamity Mod

SO EXCITED AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FINISHED PRODUCT! :) I love the Yharon resprite, and also is dargon Yharon?
  15. I

Weapons & Equip Spinning Tops: The Cousin of the Yo-Yo

This is a really cool idea that I'm sure myself and most other people would like to see added in to Terraria, but I feel like there are some flaws, especially where you have to pick the top up to get it back instead of it automatically returning. What if the player looses it? All in all, I think...
  16. I

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Hey Pumpking, have you considered adding in a TRUE FLAIRON, or maybe some version(*cough*cough*dragon*cough*) of that. :)
  17. I

tModLoader The Omega Mod

Cool
  18. I

tModLoader The Omega Mod

OOOOOOMMMMMGGGG!!!!! LOL
  19. I

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Alright thx :)
  20. I

tModLoader The Omega Mod

EXPLAIN! LOL