3. SinkingSailor

Type Above Username With Your Eyes Closed

IndigoGollum hey I did it wow
  4. SinkingSailor

Rate the jam!

3/10
  5. SinkingSailor

Absorb The Non-Issue

:red: ninja'd Mine is too, I kill myself. I T-Pose.
  6. SinkingSailor

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

"AND FURTHERMORE- oh :red:." "I tried saying someone would interrupt you two dingbats." ":red: IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FU-" *The call gets disconnected by Iblis.* "I should've just left the radio at home." *Iblis leaves his vantage point, and begins trekking the landscape. He's dead set on finding...
  7. SinkingSailor

*Somewhere, at a vantage point, a conversation takes place.* "Iblis, scouting requires communication, not standing around and acting like some sort of creepy buffoon." "I made it clear that this isn't a you thing anymore. The final pieces are here. I know they are." "This is ALWAYS a me thing...
  8. SinkingSailor

*Quickly running over and immediately seeing the Hive Mind, he opens portals that send out beams directly at it.* (lemme know if I start getting a little OP, I don't RP much.)
  9. SinkingSailor

"Oh. I thought there would be a door. Is Alpha gonna be alright?"
  10. SinkingSailor

*Kicks down the door* "I HEARD AN EXPLOSION IS EVERYTHING OKAY"
  11. SinkingSailor

Did you know the diameter of the earth is 12,756 kilometers? That's more than TWO football fields!

Did you know the diameter of the earth is 12,756 kilometers? That's more than TWO football fields!
  12. SinkingSailor

"Alright. If so, then I guess we're set, unless there's some other complicated bull:red: we need to know about." "Heyo. I'm Iblis. I thought I might join yall. And don't make any Sonic 06 jokes, because trust me, I've heard more than I can count."
  13. SinkingSailor

"Looks like my question's been answered. I guess that could work. We need a backup plan for if :red: hits the fan if we do this though."
  14. SinkingSailor

"But how would we pull something like that off? Also, hey Alpha!"
  15. SinkingSailor

"Nice to be welcomed warmly." (also sorry if I just like, disappear. That usually happens with me cuz i'm off doing something else cuz i'm bored. Speaking of going off and doing something else, I wanna continue my calamity playthrough now lol)
  16. SinkingSailor

*From one of the many sky islands a person stands on the edge, seeing a proper opportunity to meet with these people doing whatever.* "Here we go." *He jumps from the island, lucky horseshoe... in hand? On his foot? However it works. He lands on the ground gloriously, sending up a cloud of dirt...
  17. SinkingSailor

(I have tried to piece together what is happening based on what everyone has said but I am just ultra confused)
  18. SinkingSailor

(heyo, what's going on right now so I can know what I should be doing when I join in, and where are we when it comes to progress? Like if we're in early game, mid-game or late game territory)
  19. SinkingSailor

Say the first word that comes to mind

Net Neutrality
  20. SinkingSailor

Destory Lord English [...minus lord english]

I forgot to write this, but the "uh" for [N] in the plot is hilarious. /null the above Iblis: dude you didn't even specify my stats Me: wait. Iblis: bluh Me: lets just get rid of the weird be silent child thing. Iblis: bluh x2 Iblis: how do I get past the spike traps Me: idk just teleport to...
Back
Top Bottom