Search results for query: *

1. CyanideApple

CTRL V

TrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrump
  2. CyanideApple

Make up some changelogs for Real Life!

Well that escalated quickly... Update 2.0.4.4 Fixed bug where things didn't escalate quickly
  3. CyanideApple

Blocks & Decoration Magic Umbrella

Let's think of it in a sense of 'it is harmful to my PC'
  4. CyanideApple

Weapons & Equip Skeleton Arm (Zombie Arm alternative)

Yes, the idea is that it WILL be dropped by any skeleton. Because all skeletons have arms, don't they? Well, most of them.
  5. CyanideApple

Weapons & Equip Nightbreaker (Sky Fracture sequel)

Oh, it's a magic weapon? oh well i just saw the picture and the name on the wiki XD
  6. CyanideApple

Items (Spellbook) Wrath of the Fire Imp

Wow that's really cool! Yeah, it would look something like that.
  7. CyanideApple

Blocks & Decoration Add the Golden chest and the Crystal chest!

No I didn't watch the video, but thanks for telling me that they will be added in the next update. I obviously skipped over that when looking at the Wiki.
  8. CyanideApple

Weapons & Equip Nightbreaker (Sky Fracture sequel)

As you know, There is a sword called the Sky Fracture, made using Souls of Light. I am going to suggest an equivalent to this sword made using souls of Night, called the Nightbreaker. Soul of Night Let's go! Nightbreaker Crafted with: 25 souls of Night 1 Muramasa 1 Magic Missile...
  9. CyanideApple

Blocks & Decoration Add the Golden chest and the Crystal chest!

Unobtainable Chests Two chests are currently unimplemented and cannot be obtained by any means, although their graphics exist. Crystal Chest Golden Chest The Golden Chest is an unobtainable Chest variant. It can only be directly placed in a world through hacking, as it does not have an...
  10. CyanideApple

Not necessarily, you can find unlocked golden chests in the underground jungle in little temple things and also in the underground purity in abandoned mine houses. But you are right that only locked golden chests are only in the dungeon.
  11. CyanideApple

I cannot stand people that type with one finger... click.. click.. click..

I cannot stand people that type with one finger... click.. click.. click..
  12. CyanideApple

13. CyanideApple

Sprites Thirst Bar

Exactly, I don't know why people compare a 2d platformer sandbox game that has over 100 enemies to a cube based game with about 20 monsters.
  14. CyanideApple

Probably. I'm not expecting this to be added, i just like making suggestions
  15. CyanideApple

Items the forgotten 1.2 sprites

Ahhh the old furnace texture! My days of Mobile are coming back to meeee....
  16. CyanideApple

Other [Suggestion] Set target dummy defense

Yes, this needs to be added! Very good idea, support. :)
  17. CyanideApple

Sprites Thirst Bar

Why is everyone comparing this to Minecraft? Minecraft was pretty much based off of this game so... But on the other hand, great idea! I like the fact that you would be able to add another challenge to the game that you have to constantly keep on top of. Although it would be quite annoying to...
  18. CyanideApple

Mobile Option to choose the World Evil

Since Mobile doesn't really have a lot of content compared to the PC version, I think that RE Logic could at least add the option to choose whether you want Corruption or Crimson. I get quite annoyed when I get the Crimson mainly because I can't get leather (And also I like demonite stuff). If...
  19. CyanideApple

Blocks & Decoration Magic Umbrella

Yeah, i think i overdid it with the materials. Maybe just an option to disable rain or something would be nice.
  20. CyanideApple

Sprites Alkaline Slime

Just something called an acid slime idk I wasn't thinking when i posted that. so are you...
Back
Top Bottom