Search results for query: *

1. CyanideApple

Weapons & Equip Nightbreaker (Sky Fracture sequel)

As you know, There is a sword called the Sky Fracture, made using Souls of Light. I am going to suggest an equivalent to this sword made using souls of Night, called the Nightbreaker. Soul of Night Let's go! Nightbreaker Crafted with: 25 souls of Night 1 Muramasa 1 Magic Missile...
  2. CyanideApple

Blocks & Decoration Add the Golden chest and the Crystal chest!

Unobtainable Chests Two chests are currently unimplemented and cannot be obtained by any means, although their graphics exist. Crystal Chest Golden Chest The Golden Chest is an unobtainable Chest variant. It can only be directly placed in a world through hacking, as it does not have an...
  3. CyanideApple

Mobile Option to choose the World Evil

Since Mobile doesn't really have a lot of content compared to the PC version, I think that RE Logic could at least add the option to choose whether you want Corruption or Crimson. I get quite annoyed when I get the Crimson mainly because I can't get leather (And also I like demonite stuff). If...
  4. CyanideApple

Blocks & Decoration Magic Umbrella

This is a simple idea for a block that you place in your world that stops it from raining. If you're like me and you get major lag from rain (My PC isn't the best) and you would prefer if an explosion of particles didn't vomit on your screen then just place this somewhere and it stops the rain...
  5. CyanideApple

Blocks & Decoration An idea for a new trap

This is simply an idea for a trap/arrow shooting block that allows players to put any type of arrow in the trap. (Similar to the Minecraft Dispenser) The actual block looks just like a typical underground arrow trap except it is tinted a slight blue tinge. You can interact with the trap by...
  6. CyanideApple

Make up some changelogs for Real Life!

In this thread, the goal is to make up some ridiculous 'update notes' that would show on the Title page of Real Life if it was a game. I will start you off with a couple: Update 3.7.1 Fixed bug where School was fun Tweaked America to make it great again Added Brexit
  7. CyanideApple

Items (Spellbook) Wrath of the Fire Imp

This is a little idea for a Spell-book that you can obtain in Pre-Hardmode. When used, it will consume Half a star of Mana, and will then fire 3 Imp Fireballs in the direction of the cursor. These fire balls act very much like Demon Scythes, meaning that they hover around the player for 2...
  8. CyanideApple

Weapons & Equip Skeleton Arm (Zombie Arm alternative)

This is a simple idea I've had for ages, and the basics are.... It's a skeleton arm, and it drops from a skeleton. (Obviously) This is basically the upgrade to the uncommon drop from a zombie. Stats: Skeleton Arm Drop Chance: 0.35% (A little rarer than Zombie Arm) Type: Weapon Damage: 20...
  9. CyanideApple

Weapons & Equip A conglomeration of all my ideas!

Slime boots: - Negates fall damage - Player bounces as if they were bouncing on slime blocks - Crafted with 15 pink gel at an anvil (Any) - Can be worn as a vanity item and will still have effects. ------------------------------------ Silk Pouch - Material - Crafted with 2 silk at a loom Used...
  10. CyanideApple

Items Ghostly Dye

I know, I know, there are already about a hundred dyes but I just love making suggestions. This is an idea for a dye that makes you almost transparent, but it doesn't affect you that much. Stats: - 5% chance of an enemy not noticing you* - 3% speed increase* -6% damage decrease* - Reduces...
  11. CyanideApple

Blocks & Decoration Chest Expansion (Literally)

Don't you always run out of inventory space and have to dump a load of stuff in a chest and then run out of chest space and have to put about a billion chests in your house? Well, that's exactly what happens to me. This is a suggestion for a chest that holds 80 items (4 across, 20 down) and is...
  12. CyanideApple

NPCs & Enemies New ocean enemy: Lurker Eel (Hardmode)

"Deep in the depths, some say a slippery creature lives, and that anyone out at sea will die a horrible painful death to the LURKER EEL!!!" Sorry, too dramatic for you? Nevermind, I'm not that good at intros to suggestions anyway. This is a suggestion for a new hardmode enemy that can be found...
  13. CyanideApple

Blocks & Decoration Collector (Minecraft 'Hopper' alternative)

I really think this should be a thing in Terraria, and the basis of this idea is a little block that stores 4 different types of items at a time. If an item falls on top of or within one block of the 'Collector' it will store it in its micro inventory. This would be extremely useful for star...
  14. CyanideApple

Old One's Army not appearing!! Help me!

So, ever since I've heard about the new Old One's Army added in 1.3.4, I've wanted to fight them. One day, I stumbled across the Tavernkeep, and followed his instructions to make a large flat area. I made this area about 200 blocks in length, and put the crystal in the crystal stand. What...
  15. CyanideApple

Weapons & Equip Statistics Journal

Wouldn't a little book sitting in your inventory that tells you all the stats of that day be pretty useful? Well, it depends what you like, really. This suggestion is for an item called a 'Stats Journal' that you can find in the dungeon on a bookshelf (Past level 100, so you have to defeat...
  16. CyanideApple

Items Glass Eye (Pet Summoner)

Hello! I'm back with another idea. This time, it's a little item that, when used, summons a baby Eye of Cthulhu in it's second form. It will fly around the player, 'biting' enemies, dealing 4 damage per hit, and attacking in the way the EoC does in the second form, going speedily in straight...
  17. CyanideApple

Weapons & Equip Homing Arrows (Repost)

This is an edit to the Homing Arrows post, but since i didn't really want to edit or delete that one i made this. (Link to Homing arrow post: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/homing-arrow.54099/#post-1187066 ) This is a concept for arrows that act like Chlorophyte bullets. (Yes, I...
  18. CyanideApple

Weapons & Equip Acutator Arrows

Yes, this is another arrow post. If you are annoyed by the amount of creativity I have then just ignore them :) This is an idea for arrows that can go through walls. Since Acutators can disable blocks, then surely having one on the end of an arrow would be effective? All you need for this cool...
  19. CyanideApple

Weapons & Equip Sonic Arrows

Hello, I'm back with another idea! This one is a suggestion for an arrow that doesn't slow down, so kind of like a rocket propelled arrow. Let's get on to how to make them: You will need a Mana Crystal, a musket ball and an arrow. This will make 5 Sonic Arrows. I know this is a short idea but...
  20. CyanideApple

Weapons & Equip Homing Arrow

This is a concept for arrows that act like Chlorophyte bullets. (Yes, I know that there are already Chlorophyte arrows, but they don't home in). They home in on enemies, killing them. Here are the stats: Homing Arrow ---------------------------- Type: Ammunition Damage: 10 / 15 (Ranged)...
Back
Top Bottom