Search results for query: *

1. W

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hi! I wanted to go back to vanilla from modded, and put the old vanilla terraria.exe file into the terraria files folder (with the modded terraria.exe file taken out but the rest of the modded stuff in it). However the file must have then made into a second modded file so now I have no vanilla...
  2. W

Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

Wow I just realised you created the world on my birthday! Great map, really well done.
  3. W

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Great mod but how can you make the 3D printer still no clue :confused:
  4. W

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Hi, with the Yoyo-Overload mod, just wondering are all the yo-yos in that mod in this mod, since I have been reading about it but when I went to the Spirit Mod wiki, they are not there. Thanks :)
  5. W

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

Hello! I am looking for a Large world, preferably crimson. I don't want the jungle, snow biome or beach to be crimson, and I want a VERY large tree at spawn (one of the trees without a room but it is MASSIVE!!!) I hope someone can find a world like this. If you can I thank you VERY much! In...
  6. W

anything about a solution to the mac problem yet?
  7. W

jopojelly is there any news on the problem with macs and how do I put the temporary solution in place. I don't understand what a lot of this stuff means
  8. W

jopojelly Can you explain it to me really really simply because I don't really know what that stuff means.
  9. W

jopojelly what does "TL;DR: Setting "sources=4096" in "~/.alsoftrc" mean and how do I do anything with it?
  10. W

jopojelly What do I have to do to actually put the solution in place. And is an un-tempory solution being worked on? Cheers :)
  11. W

jopojelly you said that I might be able to fix my problem in the Github. What is the github and how can I fix my problem? It is soooooo annoying without some of the sounds and also the music won't change.
  12. W

I did say the problem. Some of the sounds weren't working. Also what is the github?
  13. W

I'm having problems with tmodloader. Sometimes, when I play with mods, some of the sounds, such as the money picking-up sound, the monster death sounds and other sounds. I know this isn't a massive problem but I like those sounds and I like playing with mods. I don't know if its the mods I'm...
  14. W

I'm having problems with tmodloader. Sometimes, when I play with mods, some of the sounds, such as the money picking-up sound, the monster death sounds and other sounds. I know this isn't a massive problem but I like those sounds and I like playing with mods. I don't know if its the mods I'm...
  15. W

tModLoader Minimod: Recipes +

I have a Mac, so the MEGA Download isn't working for me because I wanted to re-download the mod. Please fix I like this mod because it makes my life easier :happy:
Back
Top Bottom