Search results for query: *

• Users: Nescre
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Nescre

Mobile Hammers are incredibly janky

Please see the following video: For whatever reason, hammers are screwed up such that they break walls that your cursor comes into contact with regardless of whether you are in said wall’s respective square. This leads to accidentally breaking more walls than necessary borderline constantly...
  2. Nescre

Mobile Issues regarding the grapple stick

While I acknowledge that this isn’t a bug so much as it is a complaint, I was unable to find any sort of section for leaving feedback on the game - as such, seeing as the beta discord channel is rarely checked, I figured I might as well put it here. I have given this a “normal” rating, since I...
  3. Nescre

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Graphics settings, on occasion, become reversed

Please see the following video, paying close attention to the enemies around me: For some odd reason, graphics settings have become screwed up in such a way that setting character quality to low actually sets them to high, and vice versa. This appears to be a permanent side effect, as quitting...
  4. Nescre

Mobile Multiplayer crash machines

Please see the following video: With this setup involving 180 firework boxes, one can easily destroy a multiplayer server and make it impossible to play on. The crash happens at 0:13 - notice how the clouds in the background freeze as soon as I flick the switch. (A quick disclaimer! This was...
  5. Nescre

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Enabling autoswing breaks the magic missile

Please see the following video: The Magic Missile wasn’t made exempt from autoswing mode, and as such it doesn’t work properly. Oddly enough, this isn’t an issue with the Flamelash or Rainbow Rod.
  6. Nescre

Mobile Strange lines forming in blocks

Please see the following video: For whatever reason, when at / slightly below max zoom, lines begin to form between certain blocks - it’s most noticeable with bubble blocks, though it’s still a slight issue with others.
  7. Nescre

Switch Unable to create medium / large worlds

Hello, The switch version feels great to play first and foremost, but for whatever reason I am unable to create medium nor large worlds. Every time I attempt to my world generation gets stuck on “Settling liquids” and ceases to progress, thus forcing me to reload my game. I’ve tried this a...
  8. Nescre

Mobile File has become softlocked

The Wall of Flesh has become unspawnable on my world. Despite the guide very clearly being spawned in, tossing a Voodoo doll into lava does absolutely nothing. I’ve tried a variety of things to fix this, ranging from closing the game to getting a different guide through means of cold-blooded...
  9. Nescre

Mobile Issues surrounding the spectre mask

The spectre masks’ orbs currently do not work properly - in addition to only doing one or two damage, they consistently get stuck in enemies and only track properly when a struck enemy dies. Attached below is a video documenting this:
  10. Nescre

Mobile Falling in place

You can fall in place using two hammered platforms.
  11. Nescre

Mobile Block Clipping Trick (2/2)

Walking down a hammered staircase allows you to pass through blocks in certain instances.
  12. Nescre

Mobile Block Clipping Trick (1/2)

Jumping into an area where there is a climbable block & a ceiling, then holding down on the joystick makes you climb the block while ignoring the ceiling.
  13. Nescre

Mobile Fairy colour is randomized every time one joins a world

Self explanatory, not much of an issue but still one I thought I might as well bring up.
  14. Nescre

Mobile Game-crashing machine

You can use glitches to create crash machines. <video removed by staff>
  15. Nescre

Mobile Paint makes all light effects white

Painted blocks affected by light, regardless of the light’s colour, will always display white. In the following image, the lights circled in yellow are yellow, and the ones circled in red are orange. However, they all appear white on the painted blocks. https://prnt.sc/j6mnds
  16. Nescre

Mobile Duplicating items in multiplayer with a magic mirror

Hello, Joining another player’s world, (it cannot be your own) using a magic mirror, and at the right time dragging an item out of your inventory will cause you to duplicate the item. I’m not sure if that explanation made a whole lot of sense, so if anyone needs me to rephrase just let me know.
  17. Nescre

Mobile 666% bait power on spectre helmet, never had truffle worms in my inventory let alone bait?

Hi, Recently, I was gifted this Spectre mask, which had menacing on it. I believe this was through hacks but that’s not the point. Just recently it started displaying “666% Bait Power” at the top of it. Initially I thought I somehow triggered the bait glitch but this doesn’t appear to be the...
  18. Nescre

Mobile Cloning Bones

When throwing bones, you can on occasion pick up more than you had before. I don’t really know how to provide evidence of this, but it should be pretty easy to replicate. I’m not sure if this happens with other throwables, as I’ve only tested it with bones so far.
  19. Nescre

Mobile Hammering platforms will on occasion produce weird textures

Hi, When hammering platforms once, sometimes they get glitchy textures. To name a few I’ve observed they can become extremely thin and on occasion turn different colours. Photos: http://prntscr.com/iskxmc http://prntscr.com/iskyvh
  20. Nescre

Mobile Painting different walls different colours does this sometimes

Hello, I’m not sure what the prerequisites are for actually triggering this, but it seems that painting different blocks, walls etc different colours turns every other block near it the same colour. Again, this just seems to happen at random, logging out doesn’t fix it. In the following...
Back
Top Bottom