Search results for query: *

• Users: Elk
  • Order by date
  1. Elk

Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

Absolutely fantastic! That was incredibly fun and took quite a while. I did think I was stuck a few times but i usually managed to figure my way through all the puzzles
  2. Elk

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

4, 5 & 4 defense for a total of 13 Doesn't seem like vanity to me It took me the longest time to realise that you could hold down left click to auto throw bone javelins and bone knives.
  3. Elk

PC Empathetic Challenge Run

Tricky... Well if you feel like that loophole in my ruleset is justified, feel free to abuse it as if I were in your position that's surely what I would do.
  4. Elk

RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

There are new sets of armour that boost throwing damage along with changing of damage types for several weapons to throwing type, yet yoyos a weapon which is literally thrown as its main attack does not count as throwing. Along with counting a set of vampiric throwing knives, some kind of...
  5. Elk

Are you going to be 'accidentally' running over a pressure plate hooked up to your 200 dart trap area designed specifically for killing slimes :dryadnaughty:
  6. Elk

Good thought but thats still pretty much you causing the death of a living creature. In the rules I stated you can use traps to kill the specific enemies allowed such as skeletal based ones but not things like slimes or demon eyes
  7. Elk

This annoys me far more than it should

When I get the clentaminator when I beat a mechanical boss but its a multiplayer world im playing through with a couple friends and I'm not gonna beat a mechanical boss without them. I can see why people do this, but personally throughout my 800 hours of terraria I just like to keep the house...
  8. Elk

Good point, ill add that I'm not insinuating that you should kill the stylist, or the painter for the paintgun, but hypothetically if something were to happen to them that was out of your control *wink wink* and they were to drop their item, you would be permitted to use them I did think about...
  9. Elk

This annoys me far more than it should

In a world I had been playing on with some friends, as the world entered hardmode the little pond area I had made into a house for my Angler became crimsoned and seeing as I had only just reached hardmode and didn't have a clentaminator I just went to the dryad and bought a :red: load of...
  10. Elk

Weapons & Equip Summoner Headgear for Hardmode Ore Sets

The problem with this is that if you're going to be able to make armour for summoners out of cobalt and adamantite then why would you bother going for spider at all? I'm all for more summoner armour sets, just 1 or 2 I think would work well. I think if they made a second molten helmet which...
  11. Elk

I feel like slimes are technically sentient creatures as if you attack them they do chase after you whilst if you let them be they ignore you, the underground ones could be called more territorial so thats why they attack you without provocation. Regardless they have some kind of mind as they do...
  12. Elk

I just cannot defeat Duke Fishron: He needs serious nerfing

Dang it thats just what I came here to post... In all seriousness I would recommend you creating an expert mode world just to fight the EoC because the Shield of Cthulhu is insanely broken in my opinion. If you dash into Fishron (or any enemy for that matter) whilst he charges you you can...
  13. Elk

Your Answer My Question

Oh, the squiggle highlight is to show you've favorited an item. If you hold left alt when in your inventory you will see your cursor changes to a star, when this is active you can click on anything to favorite it. Favoriting items means you wont quick stack them, deposit all them, quick trash...
  14. Elk

Your Answer My Question

When you pick up an item that creates a new stack it will have a highlight around it the first time you open up your inventory. The highlight goes away if you mouse over the item or close and re-open your inventory. There also is an option to turn it off.
  15. Elk

Little Gems From the Wiki Episode 2: The Saga Continues

Arite, so the Crawltipede is PC exclusive but the rest aren't? Seems about right.
  16. Elk

I recently created a little challenge for myself and I had quite a lot of fun with it so I decided to share the idea with the rest of TCF. The main idea of it is that you're a very empathetic person and can sympathies with literally any living creature be it adorable little bunny or literal...
  17. Elk

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Well, what a lovely place for a strange plant
  18. Elk

Well son of a :red: I was doing a challenge run I had set up for myself and I kind of relied getting into the dungeon for some items to be able to beat the WoF... Not anymore Fortunately this spawned in such a way I could grapple glitch my way through it, but seriously this needs fixing.
  19. Elk

I had the same thing happen to me
  20. Elk

Little Gems From the Wiki Episode 2: The Saga Continues

I think you meant to go to this thread
Back
Top Bottom