Search results for query: *

1. Dr.elisey

I have a suggestion, And if it's an add-on, in which you can not only add to the mod, but even...

I have a suggestion, And if it's an add-on, in which you can not only add to the mod, but even play. There are used other sprites.
  2. Dr.elisey

[img] Art, Column. It may be suitable for mods.

Art, Column. It may be suitable for mods.
  3. Dr.elisey

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Offer weapons, magic bottles: Explosive, in mass effect The big ones are struck in a very large area, and the purple bottle attacks by the type of magical weapons from the invading goblins, magical tentacles.
  4. Dr.elisey

Hell's Mini Boss: With servants
  5. Dr.elisey

Thanks!

Thanks!
  6. Dr.elisey

[img] New avatar : 3

New avatar : 3
  7. Dr.elisey

Offer of the Ice Boss: And a bait for the boss. The boss of the bloody event. Boss is the king of the drills. (And he pierces the heavens! :) ) A new cannon, an artisan's cannon. Rose Set. And steampunk mobs. Avalon still done?
  8. Dr.elisey

[img] New art.

New art.
  9. Dr.elisey

[img] New portrait of myself.

New portrait of myself.
  10. Dr.elisey

Thanks for the offer, but I am not the master of animation)
  11. Dr.elisey

Blah! I thought you were completely immersed in the game and forget about Avalon modes. Glad to have you back) Small suggestions for sprites: (Set destroyer) Alternative things that are created from components for mechanical trolleys, from mechanical bosses (Mob - boss, hunter) boss attacks...
  12. Dr.elisey

http://elisey7.deviantart.com/ My collection of art paintings; )

http://elisey7.deviantart.com/ My collection of art paintings; )
  13. Dr.elisey

[IMG]

14. Dr.elisey

[IMG] New art for the profile. ; )

New art for the profile. ; )
  15. Dr.elisey

The proposal to add to the SuperHardmod, ultra versions of the bosses, with their new attacks, and servants:
  16. Dr.elisey

The proposal to add the mod traps that do not ignore the monsters. And also send medusa gargony...

The proposal to add the mod traps that do not ignore the monsters. And also send medusa gargony in hardmod, spawn and reduce their biomes.
  17. Dr.elisey

The proposal to add the mod traps that do not ignore the monsters. And also send medusa gargony...

The proposal to add the mod traps that do not ignore the monsters. And also send medusa gargony in hardmod, spawn and reduce their biomes.
  18. Dr.elisey

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8hjpwbbv6w8yfug/Avalon siquel author mod v1.9.6.rar?dl=0 Maybe add in Avalon old fans' operating time, a variety of the events? For versions 1.1.2, it was nostalgic, fun fashion. Of course, if the author is not against. ∟_∟ P.s And if 1.3 does not like this passage...
  19. Dr.elisey

[IMG] New avatar, art : )

New avatar, art : )
  20. Dr.elisey

[IMG] Angler fish, art. :)

Angler fish, art. :)
Back
Top Bottom