Search results for query: *

• Users: Epax
  • Order by date
  1. Epax

Tmw you can't sprite, draw, you don't have a sense of humor and you just do random crap to be...

Tmw you can't sprite, draw, you don't have a sense of humor and you just do random crap to be recognized.
  2. Epax

Tmw you type in "Soleil FeF" and the 4th picture is a pantene bottle

Tmw you type in "Soleil FeF" and the 4th picture is a pantene bottle
  3. Epax

Tmw you have to watch the presidential debate if you want 10 extra credit points for social...

Tmw you have to watch the presidential debate if you want 10 extra credit points for social studies. :red: it. It'll be fun :/
  4. Epax

...And Nintendo. Well I dunno. There are sites for that stuff. like rule *Rest of comment...

...And Nintendo. Well I dunno. There are sites for that stuff. like rule *Rest of comment banned. Due to being to creepy*
  5. Epax

True. True. When I think "Wasted FEF potential" Soleil comes to mind. Goddamm American censorship.

True. True. When I think "Wasted FEF potential" Soleil comes to mind. Goddamm American censorship.
  6. Epax

10/10 Totally the best.

10/10 Totally the best.
  7. Epax

Birthright is :red:ing trash and you know it Rhajat.

Birthright is :red:ing trash and you know it Rhajat.
  8. Epax

*Relieved sigh* Nothing like a rewatching of Sakurasou no pet na kanojo to lift the spirits.

*Relieved sigh* Nothing like a rewatching of Sakurasou no pet na kanojo to lift the spirits.
  9. Epax

Oh lord. I just got shovel knight yesterday for 3ds. I've already beaten the game as well as new...

Oh lord. I just got shovel knight yesterday for 3ds. I've already beaten the game as well as new game +, and plague knights story ~_~ Help
  10. Epax

Thanks :D . I've never been on any forums. Thanks for welcoming me

Thanks :D . I've never been on any forums. Thanks for welcoming me
  11. Epax

Tmw you're watching Cory in the house (best anime) when Harambe calls and asks if you left the...

Tmw you're watching Cory in the house (best anime) when Harambe calls and asks if you left the phone book for him. Then u wake up.
  12. Epax

Mobile What is your class loadout?

Just gonna say. Try farming golem for beatle husks. They'll give you access to beatle armor. I say go for beatle shell because even if it has a minor increase in melee damage and speed it still gives you the highest defense in the game. I personally think the star veil is better then the bee...
  13. Epax

I know right. To bad we have to settle for his hat though :/

I know right. To bad we have to settle for his hat though :/
  14. Epax

Awakening Lunatic and lunatic+ Basically force you to make your army a certain way and pray to...

Awakening Lunatic and lunatic+ Basically force you to make your army a certain way and pray to the rng gods that your best unit won't be attacked by an enemy with luna+. At the same time if you don't have dlc. You're :red:ed. Ill stick to sacred stones to keep my sanity healthy
  15. Epax

Tmw when you want to draw a stardust dragon but you can't art :(

Tmw when you want to draw a stardust dragon but you can't art :(
  16. Epax

Uh. Hey!

Heyo
  17. Epax

Mobile What is your class loadout?

I'm sure everyone has heard about class challenges. But what loadouts do you use with them? Here I'll share mine, you can share yours, and possibly improve mine. I've only done a ranger and a Warrior. So here Ranger: Titan armor (has less defense, but better offensive stats then shroomite. Plus...
  18. Epax

Uh. Hey!

Hello oh wonderful world of terraria forums. My name is Ian and i've played terraria for about 3 years. I decided to get it for my Ipad because I was into minecraft for a long time. I didn't think of it on my first playthrough. But then I started a second play through consisting of a Warrior...
Back
Top Bottom