Search results for query: *

1. Alamandra Vonn Pravus

Other Literature Ambrosia

Time drips by. Something is wrong. When were you in a cafe? “Ambrosia salad.” Her voice is slow, a crawling bubble of sound slowly moving outward. What? You don’t recall ordering anything. Look down. It’s oranges and other cubed fruits sitting in a white paper bowl covered in white peaks of...
  2. Alamandra Vonn Pravus

Short Story Drinks for Two

_____ “A French 75 for me and one for the pretty lady.” The restaurant is opulent, with lavish displays of lobsters and grapes surrounding each short reflective table. A slate partition separates the customers from the kitchen. Squat pillars of marble display silver statues of naked men and...
  3. Alamandra Vonn Pravus

Random Forum Fight II

RANDOM FORUM FIGHT II It's really hard to get rid of bad things, like garden weeds, or nosebleeds, so I guess I had to make a sequel. No need for character applications. Jump right in! All forum rules apply to this roleplay. The landscape is an endless grassy plane. Everyone spawns 20 feet...
  4. Alamandra Vonn Pravus

Other Art The Spectacular Art of Admiral Vonn Juicebox

Hello! Most of this is sort of art, or almost more like logos, but I hope you enjoy. This was a logo designed for a company for one of my roleplays here. Redesigned Changed the name. And finally this.
  5. Alamandra Vonn Pravus

Short Story Martians

"Rifle." "Here." She pulls it from his grasp quickly and peeks around the corner. One right outside. "Gun out." Looks around the corner again. Breath held. Crack. It whips around, some sort of metal pack on it's back spewing white smoke. A flickering blue aura appears for a moment then...
  6. Alamandra Vonn Pravus

Short Story An Encounter with a Lamia

The ill-prepared explorer had dived into the gaping hole in the desert, severely lacking in supplies. The waning light of his torch illuminated his problems that had been hidden a few hours earlier by the infinitely beautiful call of something deep in that sandy abyss, the shifting tones of the...
  7. Alamandra Vonn Pravus

Other Literature Community Literature Thread

Post all the literature here that's off topic and belongs nowhere else here. Tidbits, other stuff, you know. Feel free to give advice as well to others. try to keep the writes under 50,000 words.
  8. Alamandra Vonn Pravus

Story Terraria Online: A Gamer's Tale

TERRARIA ONLINE I got this idea after watching some SAO. That's all. Work in Progress.Watch out for falling objects.
  9. Alamandra Vonn Pravus

Forum Fight: Reb00t [Now with more Destroy the Godmodder!]

Oh hi there. PLEASE STAY AWHILE. I INSIST. You probably have stumbled across this as an accident, but I assure you, stay for awhile. Eat a few of our delicious biscuits with jam and tea. Can I interest you in a crumpet? Or my jacuzzi? Please, stay awhile. Read this post, and please play. or...
  10. Alamandra Vonn Pravus

Game Mechanics Day and Night should have Even Times (In Hardmode)

I know this may get a lot of fire, but hear me out: Day and night should be the same amount of time in the Terraria world. Yes, night is probably shorter due to the fact that more enemies spawn then, and events happen then, but this would be useful for a lot of reasons. Now, here's some...
  11. Alamandra Vonn Pravus

The Food Game

The user above you will say a food. You will have to state a food that begins with the last letter of the word. Example User 1: Banana User 2: Apple STARTING WORD: Orange
  12. Alamandra Vonn Pravus

Post a Meme

quality meme here
  13. Alamandra Vonn Pravus

Short Story Along Came A Spider

Along came a spider... The hero wiped the sweat off his stained and dirty face, the air thick and warm underground. Nearby, pools of lava bubbled and burbled, small globs of magma occasionally being spit out. Far in the distance, there was the faint glow of an underground home. He readjusted...
  14. Alamandra Vonn Pravus

Short Story Anarchy

PROLUGE He stood up, blue and yellow robes swirling around, an ocean filled with patches of yellow, white mask like ivory. The sulfuric glowing circles behind the the mask dimly shimmered as the others backed away respectfully. "I trust everything is in order?" The circles behind the mask...
  15. Alamandra Vonn Pravus

Rap Off!

Rap Off Sometimes I just want to rap against someone. Yeah... Well, self explanatory title. Try to keep it pretty appropriate.
  16. Alamandra Vonn Pravus

Is there a way to disable getting emails about conversations?

What the title says. This problem really annoys me.
  17. Alamandra Vonn Pravus

Forum Fight: Rebirth

REBIRTH This is simply the sequel to the Random Forum Fight after the new universe is created. Do wonder what is going on with the universe. So, the highly anticipated (not) sequel has been released. Oh yes, we did. Oh, and all the dead people respawned. So yay! But keep in mind-this will...
  18. Alamandra Vonn Pravus

Ask A JUICEB0X

As the title implies, ask me anything. However, there are some things that are not "anything." They are: Identification Questions My Adress And that's all! Go ahead, ask away.
  19. Alamandra Vonn Pravus

Terrarian v.s Minecraftian!

I know, this isn't a game. Didn't know where to put it. JUICEB0X: Yes, yes, I know. This topic has been discussed a lot. However, I really wanted a very analytical and educated battle. No, I am not insulting your intelligence. Don’t worry. Well, maybe worry about the wall of text that...
  20. Alamandra Vonn Pravus

MAke A Pokemon

Make A Pokemon! Behold! Droweon Here's the site http://pokemon.alexonsager.net/
Back
Top Bottom