Search results for query: *

1. Uiomancant

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

You know, I've been having a lot of fun with this, however the bosses seem a bit off. They're not very terraria-y. For example the queen jellyfish is very easy when you first summon it, very easy to take very little damage until it's about half dead. Then you get swarmed. The bosses I've seen...
  2. Uiomancant

tModLoader Solutions Mod

Seems like a good misc mod, good job.
  3. Uiomancant

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

Blood moon eclipse blood moon eclipse. I was trying to you know, play the game, I ended up afking in my moon arena (lots of traps there) and hope I didn't die from a mothron.
  4. Uiomancant

tModLoader Heroriks Misc Items Mod

Well, I've noticed you use the line tool way too much in these sprites, to me pixel art should be done one pixel at a time, Plus your textures are too bright, try desaturating them a bit.
  5. Uiomancant

tModLoader Heroriks Misc Items Mod

Welp, let's tackle this. Purity worm - it's a more boring version of the destroyer. It's segments don't deal any different damage, like most worm type enemies, and it has no special mechanics (soon to be even more of a reskinned destroyer). On expert everything is doubled, which makes it less...
  6. Uiomancant

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

When I was going through the game, I was doing the quests if available. My brief need for the jungle only netted me 4 of the 30 stingers for the quest. Why would I backtrack that much? They're not worth it and are pretty time consuming.
  7. Uiomancant

Biomes & Nature Blue Moons

The suggestion is fine. However, there's a item named Blue Moon or whatever.
  8. Uiomancant

You know, the quests are pretty slow. I'm not trying to rush the game, but by the time I was readying for the WoF I was still on the queen bee.
  9. Uiomancant

How Long Have You Been Playing Terraria?

Too long (1.0.0)
  10. Uiomancant

I did, which is too much damage. Throughout hardmode, Bosses weren't doing :red:. I was standing inside planterra. As a mage. This mod has become too easy. I have been playing on free mode though.
  11. Uiomancant

I've noticed things in free mode don't deal much damage, so how about changing the armour system? I'd say 10% of any attack is unable to be reduced by armour. so 200 turns to 20. maybe expert could have 15%? Also like mentioned above crits should be stackable.
  12. Uiomancant

Damn, the jump from planterra to the new dungeon is massive. I love it. Actually, being hit for 8,000,000 from the lunatic cultist isn't fun. Is this some sort of level scaling? like does the difference in level make it deal more damage?
  13. Uiomancant

Well placing a plat coin on the ground doesn't consume the coin, so infinite money. I think this is a terraria bug though. I hated reforging anyway.
  14. Uiomancant

In my experience with the phantasm on a archer (guns are so much better, but I was using arrows) I did no damage, cause if I stood still, I would've died. I bet it's not too much of an issue here since the damage you deal is increased.. Also everything mostly dies quickly. Anyway, my mage...
  15. Uiomancant

I would expect it to be harder, that's all. The scaling seems lame, and nothing really deals more than 200 damage, when I have 10k hp. I saw a few pages back people were getting oneshot, let's hope for that. :P
  16. Uiomancant

Uh, melee was OP since 1.3, at least in my opinion, since it got silly range with the endgame items. Also I do play on expert mode. Like mmk30 said, it's not that much harder, unless you're an archer, then you should just give up.
  17. Uiomancant

Yeah, playing on free mode. All you'd have to do is stack vit and get tanky armour, shouldn't be too hard since melee in terraria is rather good.
  18. Uiomancant

I killed the destroyer with a bee gun and shadow armour, on the first night of hardmode. You would still have to be like, level 100 to not be able to beat it with pumpkin moon items and armour.
  19. Uiomancant

They'll go down like a sack of bricks though. Since, you know. Pumpkin moon items are rather strong.
  20. Uiomancant

Still, doesn't mean you should be able to straight up skip past the mech bosses, as if I got a drop from there, I would've been overpowered. I also know about dead branches, never had much luck with them though.
Back
Top Bottom