Search results for query: *

1. Jon Smitten

Other Improved Ranged Weapon Descriptions

Hovering over weapons in Terraria nets you this list for example: Rapid S.D.M.G. 112 ranged damage 43% critical strike chance Insanely fast speed Very weak knockback +20% speed +10% velocity In particular, I want to point out how ranged weapons have an attribute called "velocity" which is...
  2. Jon Smitten

Game Mechanics Banners increase mob drops

People have already suggested making changes to the banners so they aren't as numerous or can be combined to give stronger effects... This suggestion is an extension of the latter option. I thought that after a certain point, it becomes apparent that you're able to kill those mobs efficiently...
  3. Jon Smitten

NPCs & Enemies NPC: Heartchaser

The Heartchaser is an NPC who spawns bound in floating islands after the Eater of Worlds / Brain of Cthulhu has been defeated. He sells health-related items, as well as a few other cosmetics: Existing items Heart Lantern 15 gold sold after defeating Skeletron Fallen Star 25 silver...
  4. Jon Smitten

NPCs & Enemies Mushroom Enemies' Drops

It's a simple proposition: Make the enemies that spawn in the mushroom biomes drop something. Anything, really. (Apart from just money.) Given their health and damage, I find it quite displeasing to have nothing special drop from what is arguably mini-boss tier (for pre-hardmode) enemies. I'm...
  5. Jon Smitten

Items Change Boss Trophy drop mechanics

This is just a very small, casual change. (I hope this is in the right section.) I was thinking the boss trophies have a certain meaning to them; specifically they are proof of bragging rights. It thus struck me as weird that in a typical full playthrough of the game (i.e. getting through all...
  6. Jon Smitten

Drawings & Paintings A small Terraria comic...

I tried out making a comic for the first time (a simple, 1-page thing), and I'm pretty proud of it ya~ Story: It's another fine day in Terraria: Queen Bee is no more and the town can finally take it slow for a while~. The NPCs came up with the idea to visit the beach for a vacation and let...
  7. Jon Smitten

Make a new word starting with the last TWO letters of the last word!

Borrowing off the idea from @GoldenTerrabyte, I would like to make a modification to his game... reason being just one letter is too simple and boring, and some letters (such as e, n, s, t, and y) get used a lot while others are hardly seen. So, I think this would make things more challenging...
  8. Jon Smitten

Introducing myself!

Jon Smitten is my username and also the name I use for my DeviantART. In Terraria, my PC is called Alicia. ;) The activities I enjoy most are gaming, watching YouTube, reading wikis, manga-style drawing, experimenting with music, and programming and problem solving. I enjoy sandbox and RTS games...
Back
Top Bottom