Search results for query: *

• Users: StarXStone
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. StarXStone

PC Make your own music for Terraria 1.3 (instructions and more)

Hey everyone. So this is sort of out of frustration, trail, and error. I wanted to provide a simple version of how you can make your own music. I'm going to do it recipe style so for those who already know can skip a wall of text and get to work. What you'll need is: Visual Studios 13...
  2. StarXStone

Console ~The Merchants Keep Dying~

~I sadly have no art for you to keep your eyes interested... I'm not as talented as some of these amazing others~ ~Sorry in advance~ Players, Terrarians, and not already killed NPC's. Has this ever happened to you? *So one late night your working in your workshop/botanist basement/potion...
  3. StarXStone

Weapons & Equip ~Onion Knight from Final Fantasy~

If your like me, your probably a big fan of Final Fantasy. If your a fan of FF then you'll probably come across the Onion Knight, an amazing job where players have overcome blood sweet and tears (like peeling an onion) to get this job and max it out to get the benefits. My suggestion is to have...
  4. StarXStone

PS4 For 505 and players ~Bug Report~

Hey guys thanks for looking into this but I feel like I need to bring a list of bugs to light if you have not received this list already. If you have please ignore the ones you already know about and just pretend in your head you crossed out the number and problem with a little note you mentally...
  5. StarXStone

Weapons & Equip ~Summoners need love too!~

Hey guys, Welcome to the thread, I'll make it quick so you guys can get in and out. I know there is a lot of love for mages with a huge list of different rods, magic missiles, staffs, etc. However, looking at the list of summons you'll notice it comes down to a very short list and in fact...
Back
Top Bottom