Search results for query: *

1. A

Items The Stormscepter - New magic weapon

awesome! magic will be used again!!! buff it and it will amazing! best idea on the forums!
  2. A

Help with Jungle temple!!

Err.. thats what i meant dude! :)
  3. A

Hello all

Hello all
  4. A

Biomes & Nature The Blooming

good but TWO HUNDRED WOOD ARROWS TO MAKE 1 CANDY ARROW !!!!! plz change this :)
  5. A

Story Tales of Terraria

awesome in every way except... your summoning The Wall of Text to much please try to defeat it :)
  6. A

ok done that! it looks like you have explored most/all of the underground jungle however theres still a massive area where it could be. try looking around the edges like mining throught the ENTIRE underground jungle rather then just the bit with caves. :)
  7. A

Story The Lamentation of the Moon Lord

WRITE MORE plz plz plz plz plz I Love it SOOO much Am watching this post for like EVER Keep it up!!! your AWESOME!!!!
  8. A

PC Facing off against the Destroyer. Is my gear bad?

err yes you should definetly get titanium/adamantite armour ill also suggest getting the fetid baghnaks as these have massive speed and good dmg WARNING THIS WILL STILL BE A HARD FIGHT but its possible and this is a great plan to use btw you get the fetid baghnaks from crimson mimics :)
  9. A

PC Plantera easyfied YAY!!!

i know everyone has trouble with plantera Right? so here is a litreraly fail safe option for fighting plantera! - make the Terra blade/True Excalibur -get clorophyte armour with mask headpiece -Arena- -------------------------- so now is the main part the arena! find plantera's bulb and DO...
  10. A

well.... its very big so maybe start searching out large areas in a regular pattern throughout the underground/cavern layer of the jungle.
  11. A

PC Need Help: What object is this?

yep but you can also mine it with a platinum+ pickaxe
  12. A

Will you be there to face what comes next?

Definetly a pillar argghh i cant spell!!
  13. A

NPCs & Enemies New NPC: Alchemist

love it.
  14. A

NPCs & Enemies the platinum skeleton

I agree Just Why?
  15. A

Weapons & Equip Demon Charm

err... why is there no detail at all? with player suggestions people want to know how to obtain it, how if it is possible to, craft it, rarity, etc...
  16. A

Items Starstruck Mirror

Awesome.
  17. A

Items Starstruck Mirror

I love it! But you should be able to craft it with the ice mirror instead of the magic mirror and vice versa
  18. A

NPCs & Enemies NEW NPC LUNAR REBEL

I like the concept but the use time is messed... firstly the cultist bow?! insane speed?!? the actual cultists only have fast speed but i love the idea.
Back
Top Bottom