Search results for query: *

1. Zauberin Stardreamer

tModLoader The Amulet Of Many Minions: Combat Pets!

With the new Combat Pets, it looks like they aren't counted for the minion variety bonus. So if I have one normal minion and a combat pet, then there is no bonus.
  2. Zauberin Stardreamer

tModLoader [1.4.4] NExperience Mod - Leveling mod for Terraria

So, I just had this happen to me a moment ago, except the items didn't disappear. An accessory was duplicated into two separate stacks, one with a single item and the other with an item count of over half a billion.
  3. Zauberin Stardreamer

By the looks of things, it may be Hardcore RPG mode?
  4. Zauberin Stardreamer

So, two other things: 1. With Luck, I've noticed that it will sometimes cause extras of an item. However, it will also occur for items which do not have stacks (such as weapons), and this ultimately results in the crafted item being lost. Sometimes it'll return if you save and reload, but...
  5. Zauberin Stardreamer

Would it be possible to add an option to customize the location of the Status tab, like shifting it to the right or left? If you have Cheat Sheet and/or Heroes Mod installed, their toolbars overlap with the status window. Or alternatively, make it detect them and adjust the tab and window...
  6. Zauberin Stardreamer

tModLoader Mod Helpers

Ah, okay then.
  7. Zauberin Stardreamer

tModLoader Mod Helpers

The mod tags functionality appears to be not working? Regardless of what tags I select, no mods show up, as if everything has no tags at all.
  8. Zauberin Stardreamer

tModLoader Begone, Evil! (Disable Corruption Spread)

Will the 1.4 update for tModLoader also allow you to block hallow/evil biomes from spreading into the jungle?
  9. Zauberin Stardreamer

tModLoader Battle Hardened NPCs

With tModLoader version 0.11.7.5, this mod does not appear to be functioning anymore.
  10. Zauberin Stardreamer

tModLoader Elemental Hearts Mod

Would it be possible to add some kind of indicator for which hearts you've used already, such as changing the heart's description when used? Or perhaps a way to uncraft the heart back into its ingredients, since I've had a couple times now where I crafted a heart for use and forgot that I had...
  11. Zauberin Stardreamer

tModLoader Elemental Hearts Mod

I'm assuming each heart can only be used once?
  12. Zauberin Stardreamer

tModLoader Itorius' Mods

The Base Library mod is creating an issue with the Magic Storage mod. When Base Library is installed, any time I open Magic Storage's interface and click into the Search Name or Search Mod field, it immediately enters in a bunch of text from previous keypresses, usually spaces and the WASD...
  13. Zauberin Stardreamer

tModLoader Magic Storage

I started enabling/disabling mods, and I didn't have to do much. The mod causing this conflict is Base Library mod, a dependency of the Portable Storage mod.
  14. Zauberin Stardreamer

tModLoader Magic Storage

I just reported that in the post previous to yours. By all appearances, it is a bug that was introduced in version 0.11.7.1 of TModLoader. Depending on what caused the bug, it will either need to be fixed by the TModLoader devs or by BlushieMagic
  15. Zauberin Stardreamer

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I got the same error, when running it from the 1.4 installation folder. A different error occurs if you try to run it from the steam TModLoader folder. Right now, the only way to run TerraCustom is if you downgrade Terraria to 1.3. In any case, I had notified Jopojelly early this morning, so...
  16. Zauberin Stardreamer

tModLoader Magic Storage

I'm seeing an issue with Magic Storage on version 0.11.7.1 of tModLoader. What is happening, is that any time I click on the Search Name or Search Mod field in the interface, it immediately enters a bunch of text from the last dozen or so keypresses, so its usually a bunch of letters from the...
  17. Zauberin Stardreamer

tModLoader Malicious Mod

As a note, this was while playing on the Linux version of Terraria. Performance issues tend to show up more due to the Mono runtime having less performance compared to .Net.
  18. Zauberin Stardreamer

tModLoader Mod Helpers

I mean, when I click the ... to show the additional info (EG: Do you make mods, the discord link, the patreon button), you can't then hide that info without restarting Terraria. When this happens, I cannot enable the mod tagging interface in the mod browser.
  19. Zauberin Stardreamer

tModLoader Mod Helpers

Yeah, it happens 100% of the time. There's no ... or any other button/text for me to click to hide it.
  20. Zauberin Stardreamer

tModLoader Mod Helpers

When you click the ... under the Powered By Mod Helpers vX.X.X, there doesn't appear to be a way to re-hide it, and it prevents the mod tags from showing up in the mod browser. The only fix for this is to restart the game.
Back
Top Bottom