Search results for query: *

1. Endrael

Mobile Is there any way to farm sand from antlions?

Your best bet for farming sand is using the sandgun and stacking as much ammo conservation as possible (ammo reduction potions, ranger armor sets, etc.). It's a bit on the tedious side, but it's reliable and doesn't need a lot of space.
  2. Endrael

Hellevators

https://www.reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/9ai011/biweekly_building_contest_hellivator/ The actual contest thread has a few more builds, some of which are far better than some of the winning results.
  3. Endrael

Internet-Wide Day of Action to Save Net Neutrality

Unfortunately, that's part of the problem: They're already familiar with the arguments for and against their position. They'd have to be phenomenally inattentive not to be, considering how long net neutrality has been an issue (at least 15 years). Despite this, and knowing that net neutrality is...
  4. Endrael

Internet-Wide Day of Action to Save Net Neutrality

As others in the thread have stated, if the FCC (and more specifically the current FCC chairman Ajit Pai) reverses classifying ISPs as common carriers, there will be no legal framework to prevent companies like Comcast (consistently the most hated corporation in the country), AT&T, Verizon, Time...
  5. Endrael

Terraria Celebrates 6 Years!

It's just the party center.
  6. Endrael

CC entry, from my current WIP. http://imgur.com/y8rEV9r

CC entry, from my current WIP. http://imgur.com/y8rEV9r
  7. Endrael

Sprites "The Grand Design" menu for more tools!

Not all mice have a middle click, though.
  8. Endrael

Sprites "The Grand Design" menu for more tools!

This would conflict with the sniper rifle and scope, though, since they use right click for their zoom functionality.
  9. Endrael

PC Terraria visuals wont work

Have the same issue when the game's in maximized window mode. Borderless window, non-maximized window, and full screen don't seem to have the white screen problem.
  10. Endrael

Early game masterpieces

Most of what's used in that design is obtainable before any boss fight, so just replace the forge with a furnace and the crimson chest with a standard one. Maybe a painted ice machine or dye vat could replace the flesh cloning vat.
  11. Endrael

Paint: A Reference Guide

Moving from Illinois back to Oregon, by way of Michigan to get things from storage. It's going to be a looooooong drive. :sigh:
  12. Endrael

I may add platforms when I add the new walls and what not that have been added with the most recent updates, since I do have wood beams in there. I haven't had time or energy to update this the last several months and with moving soon across country (again), it will be at least a few weeks...
  13. Endrael

Lava invulnerability

Was it this one you're thinking of?
  14. Endrael

Added the spooky wood, and the missing biome grasses (corruption, crimson, hallow) that I didn't notice had also gone missing, so that should make this thing complete (until/unless we get more blocks/walls in the future). :)
  15. Endrael

It... is entirely possible it got missed. >.> It will take me a few days to update, since I have no reliable internet access still.
  16. Endrael

Updated for 1.3 content! Whoo! :cool: I hope I never have to stitch together that many image files ever again. >.>
  17. Endrael

Share your aesthetic building techniques!

I've found making circles and ovals is easier with this site, no need for a big reference image, since you can input the dimensions you want. I don't remember where I ran across it, but this collection of builds is super useful, as well. For aesthetic purposes, I tend to look at textures first...
  18. Endrael

Thanks for catching that. :) That was a TEdit copypasta issue and I thought I'd caught all of the mislabels. Clearly not. :sigh:
  19. Endrael

Once TEdit is stable with 1.3, I'll be updating this and then going through and making screenshots of each block/wall for those who don't want to or can't use .wld files. I can't offer ETA for when that will happen, unfortunately, as it's time consuming to take and piece together screenshots and...
  20. Endrael

Yep, I'm aware. I'm waiting for a stable release so I can avoid the potential loss of the world file. It's a straightforward layout, but there's still a fair amount of work putting everything in and making sure I'm not missing or repeating anything.
Back
Top Bottom