Search results for query: *

• Users: Endrael
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Endrael

WIP SSV Normandy SR1

As a side project to my other building activities, I've decided to build the Normandy from Mass Effect 1. Yes, this Normandy. Because this project is going to be quite large, time consuming, detailed, and a major test of my building skills, I figured giving the endeavor its own thread instead of...
  2. Endrael

Blocks & Decoration Transparent Paint

As a builder, paint is one of my most used tools, since it provides flexibility in adapting blocks with a texture I want to have the color I want. Then I got to thinking, what if we could mix-and-match textures between top-, mid-, and back-layer objects (forefront blocks/bricks, actuated...
  3. Endrael

Painted Houses and Dark Candies

It's about time I migrated my stuff here, I think, even though my building has become intermittent. I can't tell if Terraria or Diablo 3 is eating more of my spare time. :confused: Either way, I'm still building things! Mostly it's been requests from a friend or stuff on the local server, so...
  4. Endrael

Paint: A Reference Guide

As any builder knows, there are lots of blocks, bricks, and walls to work with. Making things even more versatile (and complex), we also have paint. Without a reference guide, color testing all the possible combinations is a time consuming and tedious process, which is where this guide comes in...
Back
Top Bottom