Search results for query: *

• Users: DRKV
  • Order by date
  1. DRKV

Gfycat shutting down this September

Yeah, in that case T-MEC is probably not the best place the post about this, since not many people come here... Not sure, maybe @Tunnel King, do you know what we should do about this?
  2. DRKV

Gfycat shutting down this September

As you can see in nice big bold yellow letters here: Gfycat | Watch and Create GIFs, Videos, Memes Gfycat will soon cease to exist, including all uploaded content, without any sort of archive or backup. This is a problem for T-MEC especially, since some historic content here is hosted on gfycat...
  3. DRKV

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

I don't have much to add on this, beyond what I wrote last year. I'm busy with getting a degree, I don't have the time for these sorts of projects right now, and I don't really want to have to deal with constant API changes anyway. Maybe in a year or so I could think about working on it, but not...
  4. DRKV

No, I am not doing it currently. :)
  5. DRKV

tModLoader Shop Expander

Large world enabler is not mine, it belongs to @jopojelly. At one point I did give someone a special version of it, due to a very specific issue with calamity. Some older versions of calamity made large worlds slightly bigger then vanilla, and to actaully load them, it also increased the max...
  6. DRKV

tModLoader Shop Expander

Great news folks! The mod has been updated for 1.4 by @Exterminator, who will also be maintaining Shop Expander from here on. The new version is available from the Steam Workshop here: Steam Workshop::Shop Expander The old 1.3 version will still be available from the mod browser. The new...
  7. DRKV

Well, like I said, maybe. I'm not sure I want to bother with 1.4 at all. If I'm gonna do it, I'll probably also need to overhaul the automatic crafting mechanic, cause the current one just does not work. I have some complicated ideas for that, which I'll need to tone down a bit, since I really...
  8. DRKV

tModLoader Shop Expander

If you can find someone who would like to take over Shop Expander, I'm down for that too. It's open source, so anyone's free to do that at any point, really. But I'd also gladly make it official and hand over the main repo and this forum thread.
  9. DRKV

tModLoader Shop Expander

Oh neat, tML 1.4 is finally stable? Like I said a few comments back, I wasn't really planning to work on this mod anymore. Although, now that I'm looking at the tML repo, it seems like infinite shops are not actually a thing currently. Which is weird, I could have sworn they changed how...
  10. DRKV

The beta? Definitely not. I don't have the time to fix up my mod every time the tML team decide to break something for no apparent reason. Once the thing is actually properly released, maybe. But knowing tML, that in itself doesn't guarantee any sort of stability either...
  11. DRKV

tModLoader Teleporters unchained

Just tested on tML 0.11.8.5 and it looks fine to me.
  12. DRKV

Farming Dye Plants Using Yellow Marigolds

Ah, right, I see, this is so you don't get dye plants spawning around the farm, which would stop the farm from working, but as opposed to an actual perimeter, you don't have to dig as much. Yes, the game checks tiles for plant spawns completely randomly, so a bigger area means more chance for a...
  13. DRKV

Farming Dye Plants Using Yellow Marigolds

Are you sure having the marigolds around actually speeds up the teal shroom spawning? As far as I can tell, the game doesn't really make sure at any given time, that it can spawn at least one dye plant. It just picks a random spot underground, tries to spawn a dye plant there, and if it can't...
  14. DRKV

Connecting two Timers Together Explanation

Wiring doesn't have any sort of delay (except for logic gate stages, but that doesn't matter here). I'll try to give a play-by-play, hopefully, this will clear things up. First of all, Terraria keeps a list of at most 1000 "mechs", which are essential timers. These keep track of cooldown times...
  15. DRKV

Yay! I finally did the thing I said was gonna, and uploaded a new version to the ModBrowser. Added MagicStorageExtra support Fixed a duplication glitch with the Transfer Assembler That's about it, pretty much.
  16. DRKV

PC Weaponized Boulder Hoiks 1.4

I just had to try this, but with a few more boulders. ;)
  17. DRKV

PC Need help with logic gates!

So, this is very similar to the "reset switch" problem, where you want to put something into a specific state. But instead of one specific state, you toggle between two different state. So just take the lamp on the reset switch gate, and toggle it every time the main lever gets triggered...
  18. DRKV

As it turns out, I already gave you the permission to do this. :) https://github.com/DRKV333/MechTransfer/blob/master/LICENSE So, what did it take to get the mod working with Magic Storage Extra? Is it just a matter of recompiling with the new reference? I'm guessing that would break...
  19. DRKV

That is entirely possible... I believe the end of the first post has a picture of an auto-smelter. It's a bit outdated, but something like that should work. Well, they are supposed to be sort of like souped up dart traps. So, no, not doing damage to players would be a bit cheaty. :) I've been...
  20. DRKV

PC How does Faulty Lamps work?

Yeah, the other two paragraphs there are alright, I just didn't think they were really relevant. It's mostly the "Useful circuits" part that I have issues with. The "Restricted storage circuit" and "Safety switch" are just terrible examples, they are way over-complicated. But the wiki is...
Back
Top Bottom