Search results for query: *

1. PankHairStudios

tModLoader The Simphony Mod!

Welcome to the Simphony Mod Thread! i have been working on this mod for about 3 weeks, and since i have enough sprites done i thought: "I should make the thread now!". And if you **Noticed** Symphony Is spelled Simphony becuase, well its a secret :).
  2. PankHairStudios

tModLoader Frisk MOD [WIP]

--Soon To Be Worked On... (I'm Making a Undertale Mod because recently i've been playing the game non-stop.) **NOTE** this is separate from my other mods because i want people to actually NOTICE this.
  3. PankHairStudios

Video Terraria Movie!

I would like this tooken down
  4. PankHairStudios

tModLoader Yo-UniVerse Mod! [W.I.P]

I AM MAKING TOO MANY MODS, Meh. Hello Terrarians! and yes, another mod, i already made a Yo-UniVerse Mod before, but was never published. only sent to friends. now, i am making a new version! the projectiles are fixed, and the Yo-yo's have better names that fit in with the yoyo. **NOTE** 3/8 of...
  5. PankHairStudios

tModLoader Las V3nEm0s MOD

DISCONTINUED I do not know why i am making two mods, but this one is like a personal mod for friends, but iv'e decided to share it with other people, right know this thread is empty but i am going to work on both mods. INFO: Las V3nEm0s is about a plague and a boss, that spreads across your...
  6. PankHairStudios

tModLoader Mr.Black's Mod Of Terror! (Real)[WIP]

Hello my name is Mr.black, i love making mods. iv'e made about 5 but only 2 were published. (Xeno Ledgends & DARK_WING) Mr.Black's Mod Of Terror! is my NEWEST one. In this mod, it's going to be a basic mod, when i say that i mean, like Tremor, And thorium Put together! I will have The BETA...
  7. PankHairStudios

tModLoader DARK_WING MOD [WIP] Released

CCAN U FIND THE SECROT) hewwo Unit one i am 15 and i make mod. :) hewwo Unit one i am 15 and i make mod. :) hewwo Unit one i am 15 and i make mod. :) hewwo Unit one i am 15 and i make mod. :) hewwo Unit one i am 15 and i make mod. :) hewwo Unit one i am 15 and i make mod. :) hewwo Unit one i am...
  8. PankHairStudios

tModLoader Dark wing Copyright stuff

ill make my own sprites or i will get premisson -And i used some sprites from Wilficus , Balduranne, lollppaint, and MiniTehHedgehog From the website : http://www.deviantart.com/ i am sorry if i didn't give the name of the artists. and does it count if i resprite it? if i did i would spay...
  9. PankHairStudios

tModLoader DARK_WING MOD [WIP] Released

Hello Peeps! I created this mod because i wanted to have a mod is Tremor + Thorium + Calamity MOD which Equals : = DARK_WING! but anyway, i love making mods I've made 4 but i didn't like them so much, so they when to the Trash Bin. DARK_WING is the mod i'm not giving up on. Right now DARK_WING...
Back
Top Bottom