Search results for query: *

1. Bonvoyage284

tModLoader tMusicPlayer

Two bugs in one day! or is it 1 bug and a crash? idk but i get this error whenever i play the new console music in my world then decide to disable the mod. Also, i have no other modifications installed, same with the bug from before.
  2. Bonvoyage284

tModLoader tMusicPlayer

Yo! I found me a bug! Music boxes that are already in the ui of the player can be duplicated. it only happens to the music boxes that are on the furthest right of the ui (starting from the middle it would be the 2nd to the right). How its done: if you match the music box (the one furthest to...
  3. Bonvoyage284

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

I dont know if this has been discussed before or if this is even a bug but when I pause the game (I use Autopause) while modded music is playing, the music stops playing abruptly. It is only after I unpause that the music plays where it left off. This isnt repeatable on the 32bit version of tmod...
  4. Bonvoyage284

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

So i've been wondering.. will the balanced and realistic (aka true to the series) version of dragon ball terraria be released simultaneously or will they be released at seperate dates from each other?
  5. Bonvoyage284

tModLoader The Dragon Born Mod

Oh man, its so good to see that this mod is back! Im hyped to see what new content you have in store for us after everything is ported.
  6. Bonvoyage284

Will these new forms have anything unique to them kinda like how legendary super sayian has more ki or will they be just power boosts? Any plans to add the ability to mix kaioken with all the forms of super sayian in this update? And any ideas on making super sayian hair show while a vanity Is...
  7. Bonvoyage284

So i finally got time to try this mod and i gotta say what you got here is stellar. But i can’t help but have a few nuances with this mod. Alright so first is the speed when you go super sayian. its really neat that you get a nice speed boost when you go super sayian however being able to go...
  8. Bonvoyage284

tModLoader Server Browser

What if I have a different assortment of mods than the server?
  9. Bonvoyage284

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

You get the spirit key from the lone trapper, a npc
  10. Bonvoyage284

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Well shoot my dog and call me sally!!! (This is a reference to a game I love!!) You out did yourself with this update. Great Job!! As soon as I saw this my jaw dropped to the floor
  11. Bonvoyage284

tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

A new Grealm update just came out!!! Download it on the mod browser!!! Also I found a error, when the mod is loaded with other mods I got this
  12. Bonvoyage284

Can the spawn rate of the Conjuring Skeleton be lowered just a little because everytime im underground trying to mine some ore or just explore I encounter at least 3 every minute and its kinda frustrating when they shoot their projectiles. Also i don't know if its just me but when i install this...
  13. Bonvoyage284

The Modloader download link (GitHub) isnt working. I have tried downloading the update through the Mod Browser but it keeps giving me an error
  14. Bonvoyage284

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

So this is an interesting glitch... The one on the left was a screenshot taken with Terraria Overhaul and some other mods (Thorium, Spirit, Calamity) Installed and the screenshot on the right is just with the Terraria Overhaul mod installed. Good luck fixing all these bugs :)
  15. Bonvoyage284

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Holy Cow!! This looks fantastic though capability with other mods might be a little bit of an issue. Either way you have created something grand here so keep up the good work! In the mean time I'm gonna try this mod out and see its kicks and quarks.
  16. Bonvoyage284

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I think I may have found a little bug regarding the Demon Shade Armor. When shadow dodge is active it looks like im wearing the armor and also looks like im naked. I think there is something wrong with the spreadsheet of this armor but thats just a guess I don't actually know
  17. Bonvoyage284

I think i just found a Ai issue with the Bone Fish. It seems to just swim downward instead of trying to chase me when im in the water.
  18. Bonvoyage284

The Zadum4ivii Vanity set looks kinda weird when you walk with it on
  19. Bonvoyage284

tModLoader Item Qualities and Durability

I just found a bug regarding the inventory and one of the weapons of the WeaponOut mod (Specifically the Raiden Sword). The bug messes my inventory up and anytime i try to throw the weapon away in the trash slot, my inventory disappears. This only seems to happen when i add the durability...
  20. Bonvoyage284

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

So uhhh.. Just to clarify, is the armor disappearing on mannequins a modloader problem or a mod problem
Back
Top Bottom