Search results for query: *

• Users: dragon3025
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. dragon3025

Does anyone know how to get .net 6 on Steam Deck?

My access to a Windows PC is very limited right now. In order to generate and update my mods, I need .net 6 on the Steam Deck. I followed the guide here: link and it said to get the dependencies for my Linux distribution, is that one of these packages?: link.
  2. dragon3025

Steam Deck Open folder options isn't working Steam Deck, where can I find them?

In both Terraria and TModloader on Steam Deck, clicking to open any folder doesn't open them. Where can I find them?
  3. dragon3025

Language Pack My resource pack isn't changing dialogue

I'm making a resource pack to change the Zoologist's dialogue. I'm able to load it in the resource pack menu, but the dialogue is unchanged. The localization file is located in "Documents\My Games\Terraria\ResourcePacks\Quotes for Cured Zoologist\Content\Localization" and is named...
  4. dragon3025

tModLoader How do I modify the denominator of an OnSuccess rule?

I've been able to modify the denominator of conditional drops like "NotExpert()", but I can't figure out how to modify an "OnSuccess" drop. For example: the Empress of Light's Wings: LeadingConditionRule leadingConditionRule = new LeadingConditionRule(new Conditions.NotExpert()...
  5. dragon3025

tModLoader If I mine blocks above my custom sign in the top-left corner, it doesn't switch from anchortop to anchorbottom style.

I have a tile that uses the same TileObjectData as the vanilla sign. While it's in an upper left corner, I mine the block above it and it doesn't change from anchortop to anchorleft style (so it looks like it's hanging in air). After struggling, I finally just copied all the TileObjectData...
  6. dragon3025

tModLoader Setting AnchorData count to 1 is giving an "Index was outside the bounds of the array" error.

I have a 3x3 tile that supposed to work like Terraria's sign, except I want the first style to anchor to the left using only the top left tile while ignore the middle left and bottom right tiles. When I place it on the left, it gives me a Index outside bounds error: Hastebin: Send and Save Text...
  7. dragon3025

Texture Pack Better Moon Shadows

I noticed that when the moon isn't full, the darker part is see-through (so stars appear behind it). Now it's shaded instead. Steam Workshop Link: link.
  8. dragon3025

Dragon's Decorative Mod

Dragon's Decorative Mod Download: Use in-game Mod Browser | Steam Page | Past Versions Open Source (feel free to add or edit any code or texture): GitHub Page | Issue Reporting Page Wiki (works with WikThis): Wiki Page (Anyone Can Edit) Version: 2.4.3 for tModLoader Version v2023.6.25.36 for...
  9. dragon3025

tModLoader 1.4: I can't get localization to work

This is my en_US.hjson file: and this is the line that's supposed to use the text: DisplayName.SetDefault("{$Mods.ReducedGrinding.ItemName.MoonBall}"); It just returns what's in the quotes instead of what's in the en_US.hjson file. Someone last night said to try remove the curvy brackets, but...
  10. dragon3025

Texture Pack Pikachu Volt Bunny

Changes the Volt Bunny's design to look like Pikachu. It also renames it to "Pikachu" in the buff name and info. Steam Workshop Link: link.
  11. dragon3025

Texture Pack Zoologist in Khakis

Version 2.0 I like the design of the Zoologist, but I noticed some people wanted her to wear an outfit that fits a Zoologist work, so I gave her Khakis. It affects both her regular and Werewolf form. I left her credits design alone; the reason for this is that I believe in the credits she is ...
  12. dragon3025

PC Adventure map problem, timers turn off when you exit.

Today I learned timers turn off when you exit. This is a problem for my map, it shuts off all obstacles I set up. Any ideas on how to make activating the timers a requirement? It would have to be a way that's convenient. I'd rather the player not have to manually activate every timer they come...
  13. dragon3025

PC Wall of Flesh didn't drop Treasure Bag while playing expert.

There were 2 of us playing. We checked our inventory and void bags, but it wasn't in there.
  14. dragon3025

Clicking more options in my thread gives me a "This page isn’t working" error.

It happens when I click edit on my thread for my mod found here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/reduced-grinding.51082/. I click on more options then it gives me a blank "This page isn't working error.".
  15. dragon3025

PC I'm working on a mod and right now I'm not understanding how 282 is the highest fishing power.

I read that the highest possible fishing power is 282. So this is how I'm calculating it: +50 for Golden Fishing Rod +50 for Master Bait +10 for Angler Tackle Bag +10 for Angler Earing +15 for a full set of Angler armor +15 for Fishing Potion equals 150 150 *1.2 for Rain *1.3 for 4:30am -...
  16. dragon3025

Maps Is it possible to make an actuator door that opens then has a delayed close

I want to make an actuator door that opens when you hit a switch or pressure plate, then the player needs to rush to the door before it closes.
  17. dragon3025

How do I change my Poll?

I have a poll that's close in a topic of mine. I want to replace the poll with a new poll, how do I do this?
  18. dragon3025

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

REDUCEDGRINDING Download: Use in-game Mod Browser | Steam Page | Past Versions Open Source (feel free to add or edit any code or texture): GitHub Page | Issue Reporting Page Wiki (works with WikiThis): Wiki Page (Anyone Can Edit) Version: 9.9.0.1 for tModLoader Version v2024.1.3.0 for Terraria...
  19. dragon3025

tModLoader Selecting "Invite Friends" does nothing

I'm trying to invite a friend to my steam server in the tModLoader version of Terraria. Once I'm in the world I select settings, then when I select "Invite friends", it just closes the settings window.
Back
Top Bottom