Search results for query: *

1. Hatchiyack

tModLoader The Ocram 'n Stuff Mod

Thought this would be helpful :) (updated sparkly wings)
  2. Hatchiyack

Back to check on the mod after a long time to see any progress. Has development finished (I do remember you were working on expert mode)? I would also like to thank you for the effort you have put into Ocram 'n Struff to make it as accurate as possible. So much enjoyment has been garnered from...
  3. Hatchiyack

tModLoader Consolaria

If you guys need a map icon for Lepus.
  4. Hatchiyack

Thanks man!

Thanks man!
  5. Hatchiyack

Wow, haven't been here in a while. What has been happening with the mod?
  6. Hatchiyack

I can only imagine what you could've possibly done with Ocram! Take your time and make it the best you can ;)
  7. Hatchiyack

Amazing! Can't wait to see the goodies within the next update :D
  8. Hatchiyack

tModLoader Consolaria

Excellent work guys!
  9. Hatchiyack

I meant Lepus has 20k health, which is over 7 times Eye of Cthulhu! He isn't a stationary boss, also. "Let me remind you that Terraria not having a good art style is NOT a bad thing" I never stated that Terraria didn't have a good art style. I said that mobile bosses look off. I mean, take a...
  10. Hatchiyack

tModLoader Consolaria

11. Hatchiyack

From the looks of it, Ocram is missing "gore" when he dies. I think it'll be a good addition to include in the next update since you are doing some heavy work on Ocram. I've also come to the conclusion that Ocram doesn't need a map icon for his second form, (Brain of Cthulhu doesn't have one...
  12. Hatchiyack

Forgot about that. But yeah, the infinite use gimmick is pretty amazing. The egg launcher, on the other hand, has terrible damage for how hard the boss is.
  13. Hatchiyack

That's not the only reason. Whoever sprited them obviously didn't have experience with Terraria's art style, and they are terribly unbalanced. Seriously, 20k health for a boss that's meant to be fought around Eye of Cthulhu is absolutely absurd. Both of their drops are also almost completely...
  14. Hatchiyack

Yeah, they don't fit Terraria at all lol. I mean, Lepus is a rabbit head with feet, and Turkor is a demon turkey on a plate. Hehe, you've put a lot of effort into the mod lately, so it doesn't bother me whether or not any new updates come out. I also just decided to get all the potential sprites...
  15. Hatchiyack

tModLoader Consolaria

You guys probably don't need my help, but I've made a few sprites for this mod!
  16. Hatchiyack

I may be jumping ahead way too quickly, but I have some things I've sprited for you:
  17. Hatchiyack

This should contain all the files you need: http://www.mediafire.com/file/oh2oa8nhjejxk1y/VanityStuff.zip/file
  18. Hatchiyack

tModLoader Consolaria

Cooleo! Can't wait for the next update guys, you've been working hard for sure!
  19. Hatchiyack

tModLoader Consolaria

Hey again guys, are you planning on adding in the Japanese console items? This includes the white thread, Shiren set, Monokuma set, Monomi set, and Toro set. If so, that'd be awesome!
Back
Top Bottom