Search results for query: *

1. PixelPotter

Can we be best friends? Your name implies great things. O.o FMAB 4 EVAR!

Can we be best friends? Your name implies great things. O.o FMAB 4 EVAR!
  2. PixelPotter

Awww yeaaaa

Awww yeaaaa
  3. PixelPotter

NEW AVATAR. SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT.

NEW AVATAR. SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT.
  4. PixelPotter

Pixel Art Pixel Art Requests

Something went terribly wrong, But I did a bit better with the hair and Eyes. Its really small, but If I make it bigger it gets super blurry and I cant fix it.
  5. PixelPotter

You Aren't wrong. When I have a chance Ill fix it.
  6. PixelPotter

Hah no problem guy! I have fun making these as well as seeing how much people like them!
  7. PixelPotter

Taking Pixel Art Requests

Taking Pixel Art Requests
  8. PixelPotter

@DG-VR. Comments or complaints?
  9. PixelPotter

No problem. I did a gray background, so tell me if you'd like a different color. Besides that, If you have any other complaints Ill do my best to fix it. @DG-VR. You're up next! I love your character! Want a top half avatar as well?
  10. PixelPotter

Oh and BTW, I put it in the main post but Ill say it down here: Requests can take anywhere from an hour, to a couple of weeks. Do not rely on the time being consistent. (This is dependent on how many requests there is.) Treesmasher, I'm putting final touches on yours! Btw, you're character...
  11. PixelPotter

Ill get on it as soon as possible
  12. PixelPotter

Do you want a full body, or the top half like mine?
  13. PixelPotter

Sure thing I'll get right on it. No need for imgur, Ill post it right here.
  14. PixelPotter

(I should add: Requests can take anywhere from an hour, to a couple of weeks. Do not rely on the time being consistant.) Ill take requests! Rules: Must Include reference picture of some sort. Up to one request every ten requests. (Meaning you can request a second picture only after ten other...
  15. PixelPotter

NPCs & Enemies Harder Bosses - Something to do after Moon Lord

I love this idea. I dont like how the game just abruptly stops after moon-lord. There needs to be a challenge after him that truly tests the strength of your character, The wit of the character, and the cleverness of the attacks. Another boss doesn't even need to be added. This idea is the...
  16. PixelPotter

Oh and btw while I still like simon, he isnt my favorite. Sips stole my heart. So no you arent...

Oh and btw while I still like simon, he isnt my favorite. Sips stole my heart. So no you arent technically the only one.
  17. PixelPotter

Same to you mate

Same to you mate
  18. PixelPotter

Actually its a GIF I made from the yogscast 2014 christmas live stream, but its too tall to fit...

Actually its a GIF I made from the yogscast 2014 christmas live stream, but its too tall to fit into the terraria forums signature, but I figured hey its funny why not.
  19. PixelPotter

Weapons & Equip Small suggestion

Well, LIKE the pumpking mask, but with more variations. Maybe you could combine the pumpking mask with different resources to change the face.
Back
Top Bottom