Search results for query: *

1. NuovaPrime

tModLoader Terraria Randomizer Mod

I've posted a poll regarding future updates for randomizer, make sure to check it out.
  2. NuovaPrime

tModLoader Survivaria - A survival mode mod

You can move the UI
  3. NuovaPrime

Ninja Class Mod (WIP)

What do the weapons actually do? Currently it doesn't really show anything on the page, so some more info or gifs would be nice.
  4. NuovaPrime

That's just item stats randomization and projectile ai randomization, it tends to break.
  5. NuovaPrime

Restarting the game fixes that, once tmod adds the ability to force a game restart then I'll do that.
  6. NuovaPrime

There's not really much I can do to make it balanced, cause terraria just doesn't really support that.
  7. NuovaPrime

No mods work for 1.4 until tmod updates, which will take a few months.
  8. NuovaPrime

Ah yeah, I misread that point before now that I look at it. Changing randomization to occur on world load sounds possible and I can look into it.
  9. NuovaPrime

That is some good feedback, thanks for enjoying my mod! 1. When you restart the game it automatically does that, there is no easy way for me to just restore values cause it would require me to store their previous values before randomizing, which would be very slow. 2. That is a good point...
  10. NuovaPrime

tModLoader Esper Class

Some gifs of weapons in game could be nice, but sounds like an interesting concept. With some more content to span the whole game it could be pretty neat.
  11. NuovaPrime

tModLoader Survivaria - A survival mode mod

V0.4.0.0 1) Added the Blood Analyzer and the Hydrolyzer Crystals, sold by the goblin tinkerer and skeleton merchant respectively. 2) Added seeds for all existing survivaria plants, you can harvest them using the new iron or lead trowels, or the rare dynasty trowel sold by the traveling...
  12. NuovaPrime

Restart the game
  13. NuovaPrime

Go to documents/my games/terraria/modloader/configs and delete the randomizer config
  14. NuovaPrime

V1.2.0 1) Added the ability to make only bosses drop a random item, chest randomization, the ability to override immortality on enemies, as well as some meme settings for AI. 2) Changed usetime randomization to also have a better chance to roll lower values. 3) Split off randomized projectiles...
  15. NuovaPrime

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Yeah those are bugs that will no longer be present in 1.1. If you restart your game the ki cost fixes itself.
  16. NuovaPrime

I've made a discord for the mod because the mod turned out a bit more popular than I originally thought. Check it out here Join the Terraria Randomizer Mod Discord Server!
  17. NuovaPrime

If anyone gets an error like this when loading the mod: then you must go to your modconfigs folder and delete the old randomizer mod config file.
  18. NuovaPrime

You might need to update your .netcore? Not sure
  19. NuovaPrime

Just published a new update that adds some more randomizations and configuration options. V1.1.0 1) Added randomization of npc shops, worldgen and npc loot. 2) Added more options to npc ai randomization. 3) Split name randomization into items and npcs.
  20. NuovaPrime

I'll see what I can do about that yeah.
Back
Top Bottom