Search results for query: *

• Users: NuovaPrime
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. NuovaPrime

tModLoader Terraria Randomizer Mod

Terraria Randomizer Mod Hello all, welcome to my thread for the Randomizer mod for Terraria, this mod is pretty much what you'd imagine out of a Randomizer mod like in other games. It allows you to randomize many parts of Terraria to create some chaos or have fun. Current Randomizable...
  2. NuovaPrime

tModLoader Survivaria - A survival mode mod

Welcome to a new thread for my new Survivaria mod that I've been working on for a while now, this mod aims to add common survival-like mechanics to the game while also staying true to vanilla content and trying to make the new mechanics be coherent and satisfying. The mod is currently...
  3. NuovaPrime

tModLoader Max Stack Plus Extra

Max Stack Plus Extra Max Stack Plus Extra is a variation of the popular Max Stack Plus, unlike the original this one is completely configurable in every aspect, letting you even customize the stack sizes of weapons, accessories and more. Examples: Also Applies to modded Items: Credits to...
  4. NuovaPrime

tModLoader The Slimeageddon Mod

We are excited to announce that the creator of Seddicula mod has given us their sprites and code and we are going to be altering it to better suit this mod, we will try to keep some of their things intact but some things will be altered. This is a new WIP mod me and a few people have started to...
Back
Top Bottom