Search results for query: *

1. ◀Jordane05▶

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

It gets stuck on "Placing Alters" anytime alters are disabled.
  2. ◀Jordane05▶

You are one of the greatest Terraria mod makers to grace this forum. Godspeed, you magnificent...

You are one of the greatest Terraria mod makers to grace this forum. Godspeed, you magnificent bastard.
  3. ◀Jordane05▶

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

some of the effects ive noticed are REALLY fast. Like, "you cant even see them" fast.
  4. ◀Jordane05▶

tModLoader GabeHasWon's Mod

My apologies.
  5. ◀Jordane05▶

tModLoader GabeHasWon's Mod

I found the download, but it simply takes me to a blank page.
  6. ◀Jordane05▶

Happy Day of Birth!

Happy Day of Birth!
  7. ◀Jordane05▶

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

RELEASE TIDES
  8. ◀Jordane05▶

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

100% HYPE :rslime:
  9. ◀Jordane05▶

Sprites The Glade (Alternate Hallow)

So this is basically if the forest got pissed off and decided to take over everything? Neat.
  10. ◀Jordane05▶

Sprites The Tropics (Alternate Jungle)

Yeah, you right. But maybe they could also add a sort of thing when making a world where you have the option to either use pre-set variables for your world or pick and choose. Kinda like Terracustom, in a way.
  11. ◀Jordane05▶

Sprites The Tropics (Alternate Jungle)

I really want the Terraria devs to take a long look at all of these alternates and see if they can implement them as a sort of world gen option when making a world. That would be the neatest thing. :D
  12. ◀Jordane05▶

Sprites The Infestation (Alternate Corruption)

I want it. No, sorry... NEED it.
  13. ◀Jordane05▶

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I did exactly as the install instructions said, but i still get an error message. 6/9/2017 3:44:41 PM Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Fonts\Item_Stack". Cannot find ContentTypeReader ReLogic.Graphics.DynamicSpriteFontReader, ReLogic, Version=1.0.0.0...
  14. ◀Jordane05▶

1.3.6 Background Preview

oh boy i sure do hope there is more corruption/crimson backgrounds in 1.3.6! :joy:
  15. ◀Jordane05▶

tModLoader Elerium Mod (Coders Wanted)

"The Controller" WHY IS THIS NOT A THING YET? :eek:
  16. ◀Jordane05▶

Important ANNOUNCEMENT: Modding Rule Update 2018/08/06

My only thing is: Why even have restrictions on mods in the first place? There MODS, they aren't being sold. So what if someone wants a mobile item on the PC? Whats wrong with that?
  17. ◀Jordane05▶

tModLoader The Lunatic

That would be the best thing in the history of this mod!
  18. ◀Jordane05▶

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Im getting alotofshiet from your mod. It keeps saying its not compatible with modloader after playing wit hit for 5 minutes.
  19. ◀Jordane05▶

vut? ._.

vut? ._.
Back
Top Bottom