Search results for query: *

1. Bilgewat3r

Game Mechanics Golf Suggestion to Help People Who are Prone to Seizures or Don't Like Flashing Objects

I noticed in a golfing video I watched once that the arrow was flashing or something like that when the golf ball bounced and instead of just a straight on/off, I was thinking it would be better for it to fade in and out. I hope I'm not too late for the JE release but if I am, I really hope this...
  2. Bilgewat3r

1.3.4 is LIVE!

So I found the new npc on the surface... https://twitter.com/bilgewat3r/status/798721142005579776
  3. Bilgewat3r

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

I don't know if this would go here or not but it definitely seems like a bug/issue to me. Xbox 360/PS3/etc consoles won't be updated after the next update
  4. Bilgewat3r

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

Xbox 360: Attempting to rename a Piggy Bank freezes the game. And my console. I have to manually turn it off and back on again and the game works fine after that
  5. Bilgewat3r

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

So while I was playing around in a band new 1.0.3 world, I came across what appeared to be a graphically glitched Crimson heart but it turned out to be a 'corrupted' Crimson heart https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADV0aDLp4_1w...
  6. Bilgewat3r

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Well I meant like on the wiki it says the most recent version for the 3DS is the 1.2.4.1 as seen here http://terraria.wiki.gg/Console_version
  7. Bilgewat3r

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

So I've been reading places that the most recent version is 1.2.4.1 or something along those lines but all I have is 1.0.1 and there appears to be no way to update it. Thoughts/Suggestions/coupons?
  8. Bilgewat3r

3DS 3DS Version Bugs

I don't know if these were mentioned or not already but I noticed my bottom screen flickering like black or something (it was too quick to see) and I can't damage enemies my slime (slime staff) is attacking If the image doesn't work link...
  9. Bilgewat3r

3DS 3DS Version Bugs

I don't think chests are usually supposed to do this... Also can be fixed by breaking and re - placing the chest. This is the only time it's happened to me so I wouldn't say it's that major.
  10. Bilgewat3r

Weapons & Equip Nebula Armor Buff?

I actually didn't know this as I usually only play in single player, I thought once a buff was picked up, it was gone and the effects went to the person who picked it up. It makes sense that I thought that considering how easily they're created. Thanks I didn't know the actual stats and WOW...
  11. Bilgewat3r

Weapons & Equip Nebula Armor Buff?

I don't know if this would make the armor completely overpowered or not but here we go... So I was thinking (and hearing from a few sources) that mages are usually supposed to stay back, keep their distance, etc. and if you have to go {somewhat} close to your enemy to pick up the buffs created...
  12. Bilgewat3r

PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

Is this supposed to happen?
  13. Bilgewat3r

How observant of you but when I originally created this name I didn't even know what leet was lel

How observant of you but when I originally created this name I didn't even know what leet was lel
  14. Bilgewat3r

Well I am only just now able to get on the forums...

Well I am only just now able to get on the forums...
  15. Bilgewat3r

HAHAHAHA I get it now XD

HAHAHAHA I get it now XD
  16. Bilgewat3r

SDMG

SDMG
  17. Bilgewat3r

Hello and welcome to TCF! We hope you enjoy it here!

Hello and welcome to TCF! We hope you enjoy it here!
  18. Bilgewat3r

Member-Run Contest Malaana's super fun happy new forum raffle thing!

Lol looks like Steam $$$$$$$$ is winning
  19. Bilgewat3r

You're Welcome :D

You're Welcome :D
Back
Top Bottom