Search results for query: *

1. S

Resolved Terraria Server for Linux remains version 1.4.0.5

Nope, I'm a dumb who extracted to the wrong 'terraria server' folder on my server. How do I delete my thread?
  2. S

Game Mechanics Pre-hammered blocks

To that extent, I expect you don't use the Grand Design? It makes wiring far easier and quicker, but I don't see anyone complaining about its introduction
  3. S

Hot Topic What is your favorite Terraria boss?.

Loads of people are saying twins - but I'd have to say: Pre-hardmode twins (when you summon one eye and the other spawns naturally)
  4. S

Yes, definitely One word. Hoiks (I also mention this in the post!) EDIT: For clarity, when I first posted this I was hoiking a Large world hellevator haha (already dug, just was improving surface-to-hell time) I hadn't even considered this - but yeah, mega relief with that!
  5. S

I feel that the ability to have all blocks placed pre-hammered into positions (read: hammer state set with a radial menu similar to the Grand Design, toggleable like Mechanical Lens/Mechanical Ruler/Paint Sprayer, etc.) would massively speed up building long slopes or hoiks (or just long...
  6. S

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Thank you, very much!
  7. S

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Can anyone give me the code of gravitation potion? My laptop is not powerful enough to decompile Terraria and I want to use it as a permanent armour effect :/
  8. S

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Is there a bug report page? When I break the crystal on the mountain the game crashes. I'd love to play this mod though!
Back
Top Bottom