Search results for query: *

1. VisforYoshi

Your main Pre-Hardmode loadout?

I tend to choose what's on hand. If I have a minishark, I'll use that. If I have molten armor, I'll wear that. If I made Jungle armor, that'll also work. I'll pick any useful accessories at that time (Spectre boots, or anything that comes from it) and Obsidian Shields are the only accessories...
  2. VisforYoshi

PC The Trophy Room Thread

So, Every time I play through Terraria now, I try to collect a trophy from every boss in the game (like a personal challenge). I'm sure I'm not the only one to do this, so I was wondering. What does your trophy room look like (if you collect the boss trophy)? Mine isn't complete yet, because I...
  3. VisforYoshi

How many of you people play expert mode Terraria?

I tried playing through expert mode. Despite the 700 hours I put into the game, I'm not good enough for expert mode
  4. VisforYoshi

Favorite NPC?

Party Bullets are my favorite because of the decent damage for a cheap price. So I had to go with the Party Girl. I also enjoy the confetti gun when I'm playing with friends
  5. VisforYoshi

PC Need help for defeating Wall Of Flesh

I also find Gravitation Potions to be exceptionally useful against the Wall of Flesh. It makes dodging easier and makes it so you don't have to stop to scale anything. If you have water walking boots, you can combine it with that lava charm and an obsidian skull to make Lava waders, so you don't...
  6. VisforYoshi

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

Worst luck I had was my recent world. Day 1 blood moon, The day after I started hardmode I got pirates (and lost almost all my NPCs), and the proceeding nights I got a mechanical boss or two naturally spawn.
Back
Top Bottom