Search results for query: *

1. MisticssjVegeta

Sprites "The Grand Design" menu for more tools!

Is it!? I've never heard that before, Ehh either way. Keep up the great work Sergo!
  2. MisticssjVegeta

Mice? Err of course you mean mouse, but how did that slip through, ehh whatever, true not all mouses have a third stick, but most do, and those that have it aren't really anymore expensive then ones that don't, so it shouldn't be an issue unless you live 100 miles from a store.
  3. MisticssjVegeta

Sprites Revamped and Reimagined Armour

Sprites are ok looking, but I don't think they really need revamped, new armors are always a plus though and always a great item for things that should be added to the game.
  4. MisticssjVegeta

Weapons & Equip Summoner armour

Dude calm down a little, jeebus. The slime armor sets require you to farm, and pink slime doesn't always appear exactly 1/80 chance or whatever it is, and only drops what 5-10 or so pink gel at a time, so it would likely take awhile to save up enough to make the whole set, which time it would...
  5. MisticssjVegeta

Also just realized too that I don't have total # of minions for the set pieces, just the full set bonuses, oops, gonna change that. and any other mistakes I see.
  6. MisticssjVegeta

You guys misread my stats, 32 def TOTAL not plus 32 for full set bonus, its written kinda wrong, oops. And a plus 75% minion dam; key word PLUS, only adds 6 dam to the slime staff for a grand total of 14 dam per minion! 7 dam less then the imp staff. And do you realize you listed DECREASED...
  7. MisticssjVegeta

Ha that all depends, there's a real easy way to get lots of pink gel in a short time, but I won't spoil it. They could be lowered a 150 or so each making it a little easier to get. 32 def sounds fine considering how hard the armor is to get, the harder the armor is to get the better def and stat...
  8. MisticssjVegeta

Sprites End-Game Flamethrower and TF2 Reference: The Phlogistinator

Hmm that's true, but it still doesn't mean it couldn't have an easier and/ or better name.
  9. MisticssjVegeta

a lot of armor is easily obtained, early summoner armor shouldn't be too hard or too easy , why I kept the crafting materials low in my suggestion, its not too low to where its too easy, but its not too high to where it ain't worth the effort. and yeah iron gives you 9 def total and this slime...
  10. MisticssjVegeta

Sprites The three Knight armor sets.

As always nice job ThatOneKiwi!!!
  11. MisticssjVegeta

Weapons & Equip Forbidden shield

Ah, like the two corners are gripping the ground making it so the wind can't push you back.
  12. MisticssjVegeta

Weapons & Equip Paladin's Armor!

Yeah its a sweet idea, hopefully they'll add it, though your sprites were a little better looking (and animated which is tougher), either way I'd love to see Paladin's armor added!!!
  13. MisticssjVegeta

Nice job on that sprite, but don't you think it looks upside down?
  14. MisticssjVegeta

Will you be there to face what comes next?

The Flaming head of the Hindu Goddess Kali who plans to take the vanquished Moon Lords place as the new End Game Boss!!!
  15. MisticssjVegeta

Sprites MOAR SPEARS making spear playthroughs much easier

Those ones you changed look good, forgot about crimsons rotted fork.
  16. MisticssjVegeta

One armor piece!? For summoning what that early in-game? The Slime Staff is all but impossible to get unless you farm, but it could likely take hours and hours even if you farmed IF YOUR LUCKY!!! The Hornet Staff would likely be first choice, but if you can get that you can get the Bee Armor, so...
  17. MisticssjVegeta

Yeah 3 def sounds solid, and making it part of the craft tree for the ankh shield sounds good too.
  18. MisticssjVegeta

Sprites Slime/Pinky's Boots

Love the idea, could you consider adding some descriptive tool tip (or whatever its called) that references Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony, Friendship Is Magic? After all the Party Girl is a direct reference to her, so why not keep that going. Maybe it could say "Come on and Smile!" or anything...
  19. MisticssjVegeta

Sprites Building on the Daybreak: More DoT Weapons

The Venom Barb is the only sprite I really like, the others are ok except the Rot kebab, which looks like an awful mess/ doesn't look like anything. Also thing the martian one should be more cattle prod looking and named, sample collector makes it sound like a extend-o arm toy for reaching things.
  20. MisticssjVegeta

I remember having problems selecting modes with the grand design, so not sure I like this idea. If the one was hard to get to work then cause this use the same general idea they likely would too, and if this problem isn't just me more people would suffer possible irritation (or whatever) from...
Back
Top Bottom