Search results for query: *

1. TheOneAndOnlyAeris

The Cultist's Dungeon Castle!

Cultist 1: "Hey, I think we should get an upgrade to our praying area." Cultist 2: "What do you mean by that?" Cultist 1: "You know, we're just... Praying on a flat, dirty platform?" Cultist 3: "I want a castle." Cultist 4: "Let's build one with our magic." * Combining their magicks, the...
  2. TheOneAndOnlyAeris

Nordlys, The Serene Northern Village

The snow falls endlessly in the Snow Biome, the Northern area. But the snow falls on an endless warmth, created by the villagers. Nordlys, the village of warmth in an ocean of cold. [Link to Music] Ah, the Great North. Where it's cold 'n' :red:. Ah, the warmth that radiates from there. From...
  3. TheOneAndOnlyAeris

My faithful Dryad seems to be a little jealous?

「 Oh! The dryad seems to have a problem? I wonder what it is! Ariella the Dryad: Aeris! How terrible of you, to construct a new home for Milton, but not for me! I am upset at your behaviour! :dryadmad: Oh well. %:sigh: A home, you say? One that fits you through and through? How...
  4. TheOneAndOnlyAeris

The Blacksmith's Retreat to Solitude in the Mountains!

It seems my blacksmith (Merchant) does not like to interact with other NPCs! I suppose I can build a home for him in the mountains away from the other villagers... That I will do! Blacksmith Milton! I will build a home for you in the caverns filled with mythical ores of Adamantite and...
  5. TheOneAndOnlyAeris

Nature-filled spawn

On trippy setting. How do you like it? Too green? Too many flowers? House is out of place? Dislike that cauldron in the corner? Please leave some constructive criticism as to how this build could be improved, I'd appreciate it :D
  6. TheOneAndOnlyAeris

Pixel Art Works of TheOneAndOnlyAeris! [Beginner]

Hello everyone! I'm fairly new to pixel art, and would like to see what you all think! The Berserker Shotgun (Counterpart to the Tactical Shotgun, bc why not?) The Ichoranha (Counterpart to the Toxicarp) Code 3. The Book of Life (Because moar healing weapons.) True Gungnir...
  7. TheOneAndOnlyAeris

Game Mechanics Changes to the NPCs' Housing System! (Expert Mode)

Simply, in Expert Mode worlds, you have to have a specific block, or decoration item to be able to get an NPC to move in. You can add on other decoration items to those needed, such as a Furnace to a Guide's house, which does not need a Furnace. (See below) All of the decoration items can be...
  8. TheOneAndOnlyAeris

NPCs & Enemies A Few Ideas For A Few Bosses! [May add more based on suggestions!]

Hello, everybody! I'm new here (Not new to Terraria, just decided to make an account to post stuff) and I decided the place I'm most passionate about, will be what I will post in first! My friend and I came up with ideas for 2 bosses. A Spider boss, and a Demon boss! I'm really not sure if this...
Back
Top Bottom