Search results for query: *

1. Guydude

Terraria Anniversary Spoiler!

Don't worry y'all, the dolphin is actually a hostile mob. No chance of a random shark or jellyfish just casually swimming by and ripping it to shreds.
  2. Guydude

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

... A very, very long time ago, I joked that the Eater of Worlds was Cthulhu's Small Intestine... I can't believe the official lore about the Destroyer actually implies I may have been right... Also what's this about a mechanical brain?
  3. Guydude

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I'm pretty sure that was in reference to the Depth Diver armor as Iridescent doesn't use Aquaite. On one hand I agree with Shabidoo as the defense is literally just one point above Shadow/Crimson armor and doesn't really help out much more than them beyond the helmet allowing underwater...
  4. Guydude

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Is the ability to have all four totems out an intended behavior? When I got them, I figured they were going to work like post-1.3.4 sentries, but they seem to function the way sentries used to. No idea if this also applies to other sentries as I don't have them.
  5. Guydude

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Bug report: I tried making a large world with 300% minecart track generation, and it froze halfway through the "Generating structures" portion. After reverting track percentage to normal, it generated the world just fine. A friend tried with the same settings I had with identical results. If...
  6. Guydude

Items Summoner Ores Love

*e* Updated while I was posting. My initial problem was resolved before that as a result. I'm not sure what to think of giving additional stuff to summoners on the 1.2 ore set bonuses, in all honesty. If it were me, I'd just say +1 Minion and a damage boost for each, with the 1.1 ore sets...
  7. Guydude

Crate Heaven Legit In Expert Mode!!!

... And I thought my crate tower was impressive... Kinda curious what you get out of those. ;)
  8. Guydude

PC Terraria 1.3.0.8: Can Mac & Linux Come Out & Play?

Another update, another ML buff... o_O: But this just opened Terraria to Mac and Linux! : Exactly. Now it can kill more players.
  9. Guydude

Don't feel too bad, you aren't the only one. Now if only I could figure out what the Variegated...

Don't feel too bad, you aren't the only one. Now if only I could figure out what the Variegated Lardfish has to do with summoning...
  10. Guydude

Items Wrenches - Control your own robot army!

... I did not know I needed a fleet of pink helicopters in my life before this... I will say the "bar cost" should scale by tiers. You can make two Copper Bows for the same amount as one Copper Wrench, but the Titanium Repeater only uses one less bar than the Titanium Wrench.
  11. Guydude

I imagine having a purple fairy for an avatar had nothing to do with that.

I imagine having a purple fairy for an avatar had nothing to do with that.
  12. Guydude

Finally stopped being lazy and actually got my 1.3 summoner's last two accessories. Only took...

Finally stopped being lazy and actually got my 1.3 summoner's last two accessories. Only took me a month!
  13. Guydude

Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

Only have one question... Will the Plumber and Hero costumes have their original or "lawyer friendly" palettes?
  14. Guydude

Casual Lame Claim to Fame!

I have a friend who worked on Smurfs 2, DuckTales: Remastered, and Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW!... does that count?
  15. Guydude

Items Celestial Cores - Fight Pillars at your will

I still honestly think increasing the number of fragments and dropping the Luminite entirely would be the best way of handling this. Using a Moon Lord drop to summon one of its prerequisite bosses just doesn't feel like it's in the spirit of how boss summoning items work.
  16. Guydude

Items Celestial Cores - Fight Pillars at your will

If someone really has enough Luminite to spare for one of these, why would they need to make one? All the pillars really drop is fragments, after all. Either replace Luminite with a different bar(meteorite would be an amusing substitute) or just drop it entirely in exchange for a higher...
  17. Guydude

Weapons & Equip New YoYo string, the bladed string.

Hitting with the string doesn't trigger counterweights(and presumably the yoyo glove), but would hitting with the yoyo itself still trigger those? Either way, this is a pretty interesting idea. Despite playing a summoner currently, I've been loving yoyos since I first crafted a wooden one...
  18. Guydude

Hot Topic What is your favorite Weapon?

Yoyos in general, particularly when you have a yoyo bag. Beyond that, I love the Daedalus Stormbow.
  19. Guydude

The new desert biome

My first reaction when seeing a Charger on the surface was "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" and running the opposite direction(it actually chased me all the way back to my base XD). Come to think of it, my first reaction when seeing a Swarmer was also "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" This is the exact reaction...
Back
Top Bottom