Search results for query: *

1. Bob The Letdown

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Erm actually one thing u said earlier about not being able to just place a bed anywhere and set your spawn? Well why not? It could be considered quick saving. In skyrim you can carry a bed role around but that is because you have fatigue but still. Maybe mid game they could give your portable...
  2. Bob The Letdown

Can't place a bed anywhere and set a new spawn point, so REST assured
  3. Bob The Letdown

Khaios you said in a previous post about changing the death mechanics I saw something on a minecraft server called wynncraft where you have ten soul points when you die u loose two and when teleport you loose one and when you reach zero you loose all your stuff and maybe progress. The penalties...
  4. Bob The Letdown

Any spoilers as to what the inaccessible room in the temple of ra is? And also the chest in the fishermans lake the gift for one who mastered the clouds or what ever it was you could put a discount card and a an extra equipment slot for it because the next quest the viking one takes a long time...
  5. Bob The Letdown

Oh and one thing the ferrousanguis armour is craftable before you complete the quest if you get the broken pieces first
  6. Bob The Letdown

Ok but really is there a max stack for empty bullets?
  7. Bob The Letdown

One more thing... what's the max stack for empty bullets? I accedentaly made 4025
  8. Bob The Letdown

I was thinking in multiplayer you can't have people mining and placing blocks when they just turn on that stuff you should change it so instead of all tile place and break have kill yourself also why would you need all item crafting unless people just want to mess around
  9. Bob The Letdown

I'm having problems with starting up stw it starts loading then after a few secs it just stops I've restarted both stw and terraria but it won't work
  10. Bob The Letdown

Is there going to be pvp in multiplayer and if so you could possibly make some instances more rewarding but activate pvp if there where more than say five people because you would be far to spread out to go in the same portal
  11. Bob The Letdown

I think be able to go back into an instance world (the ones from goblins) is a bit weird (unless it's been changed I haven't played in a while) shouldn't the instance delete if you die because you can go right back in and the ores respawn. One other thing when you mine ores in instances u get...
  12. Bob The Letdown

Ohhhh THATS how you get obsidian. Cheers
  13. Bob The Letdown

Did u quote the rong message? Try fishing and selling the fish the price isn't that bad or selling bars and ores that's what I did.
  14. Bob The Letdown

Is it really avaliable to all patrons? Even $1 patrons?
  15. Bob The Letdown

What would be cool is having a set of weapons that bypasses armour but with limits like slower attack speed but moderate damage
  16. Bob The Letdown

I was thinking about reforges maybe u could have hammers made from the metals and each hammer is better that the last meaning copper would have a rather low chance of getting a good modifier and could be consumed after one reforge iron could have a slightly higher chance (but not much) to get a...
  17. Bob The Letdown

Is it from meteorite goblins teleporters?
Back
Top Bottom