Search results for query: *

1. slimsteel

Favourite pet?

Cursed Sapling defiantly, it is so useful! when you're falling down a hellevator and he flies around creating light in near caves and possibly gem caves ;)
  2. slimsteel

Favorite NPC?

The goblin tinker, when the warning comes at the bottom of my screen (unlike some people) i always think of the rocket boots and the tinkers work shop, and it is so funny when he is talking about his experience about the stylist and the nurse. Ah, definitely my favourite :D
  3. slimsteel

If any other terrarians want to play a legit multiplayer world with me and are interested quote...

If any other terrarians want to play a legit multiplayer world with me and are interested quote this and say your steam name. :D
  4. slimsteel

Hello Everyone, My Name Is PythonGB - An Introduction!

I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS! You are defiantly the first one I see for updates on youtube, you should do a "I think serious" series or a "Prediction" for the new updates, and the portal gun is DEFIANTLY going to be included, I think it is going to teleport you to the moon for the lunar boss battle, Who...
  5. slimsteel

HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Hey! :D i am really happy you showed us this, i was trying to find this all over the interwebz but nothing :P And if anyone knows a site that will let you make a terrarian out of a plain model please tell me, i am trying to find somewhere i can make some profile pictures. :D
  6. slimsteel

so much HYPE!!! its finally here! :D

so much HYPE!!! its finally here! :D
Back
Top Bottom