Search results for query: *

1. Sarasala

The "Cheesy" Criteria

It really is curious how some people are trying to decide where to draw the line. I'm not sure where I was, but I thought I saw someone killing the Moon Lord using the UFO and Rod of Discord while claiming that killing him using a roof to block the laser, or teleporters, or a mine cart was...
  2. Sarasala

What Biome do you think needs the most love?

I voted for the ocean. It feels really small, given that it is supposed to be a large body of water. I am one of the people who would be all for a connected world that doesn't have an edge, and I feel that having a truly massive body of water that goes from one end to the other would be...
  3. Sarasala

PC Strange multiplayer lag after current patch.

I figured I'd share what I've experienced to see if it helps anyone with trouble-shooting in the future: I have been hosting Terraria for a month now from Japan to prepare for this update, and to play games with my friends in the States. Like most of the posters here, I have had no issues in...
  4. Sarasala

I am going to Japan. I hope can play Terraria with my friends still. :3c

I am going to Japan. I hope can play Terraria with my friends still. :3c
  5. Sarasala

Weapons & Equip Giving Paintings a New Feature

I wouldn't mind if paintings (and for that matter, banners / trophies) had certain effects or other features aside from being just decorative. Though personally I probably wouldn't be hiding anything behind my paintings. (The plethora of zebra and leopard skins I have might be a different...
  6. Sarasala

If you could have any Terraria item in real life...

Although flying would be cool, or running really fast, or turning invisible and so forth... I'm wondering about whether or not we can have a stack of one item. I'm not sure which item to pick because I'm looking at the value of things. Terraria is a world abundant with rare materials that could...
  7. Sarasala

Goblin Army in Hardmode...

Any thoughts on those unimplemented ideas of the goblins building a base in your world? To me that seems like an interesting advance to the invasion aspect. I never liked the fact that they come to the center... I think it would be really interesting if there was, maybe not a goblin 'biome', but...
  8. Sarasala

What biome is your favourite to build your base/house in?

For a while I was opting to build bases off the oceans... I didn't like events that happened in the center of the map killing off NPC's... but then again, building out there was equally a pain in the butt due to being far away from everything else. Otherwise, I like building in the Hallow. Nice...
  9. Sarasala

Biomes & Nature The Dynasty - Far East biomes on the far side of the world

I have always wanted to dig straight through and out the other side, and it has always been an interesting idea. I would be a little hesitant to put hard mode on one side, however. Would this suggestion double the size of the world then? Transporting resources would be rather difficult if one...
  10. Sarasala

Biomes & Nature Meteor Revival: Making Meteorites a Legitimate Biome

I really do like this idea, and I think that something may be in the works (regarding meteors) ... given that the 1.3 update is known as the "lunar update" (that's a bit of stretch though, but I think space in general may get some love). I also think it would be cool to see meteors before they...
  11. Sarasala

What is your favorite pre-hardmode boss?

Oh whoops. I meant to put Skeletron, but just added "Prime" at the end.
  12. Sarasala

What is your favorite pre-hardmode boss?

For me, I think it has to be Skeletron. I think that in the early days, that was the pinnacle of bosses, and you had to have your stuff together before taking him on. While I really like the Eye because it is the first boss, I put my vote for the first sort of 'final boss' in my mind.
  13. Sarasala

What does your character look like?

This is the character I use the most, with my pet dog standing behind me.
  14. Sarasala

PC What's your favorite theme?

Surface hallow is my favorite, but the ocean biome is a close second. Those two are at the top for me (non-boss themes). Solar eclipse is pretty good too though.
  15. Sarasala

Terraria Future and Spoilers Discussion Thread

This is actually rather difficult to answer, but I just had to cast my vote for that 1.1 update. While I know that 1.2 was really the second coming of Terraria, (and even bigger if I recall correctly), but... I remember emptying out the dungeon and having already killed Skeletron, and spending...
  16. Sarasala

Favourite biome?

I absolutely love the surface hallow biome. If it isn't where my central base is, I at least have to have a music box there with the theme recorded on it. I feel that, despite the enemies that come with the hallow, it just feels more relaxing and peaceful... like a magical forest or something. I...
  17. Sarasala

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Might be a bit hard to see but...I took this screenshot back when the mine carts were going super-sonic speeds. I tried to bail out while firing my festive hook, as a result I got tossed through solid walls at dangerous speed.
  18. Sarasala

Hello Community of Terraria!

Thanks for the warm reception. I will be sure to mark down that mod for the future. I write across all genres so, perhaps I will have a Terraria-inspired tale at some point. :dryad happy: I am sure there will be plenty of interesting threads for me to visit here in the next few days.
  19. Sarasala

Hello Community of Terraria!

I have played Terraria a lot over the years (probably not as much as some or most of the people here), but I have not ever been on anything concerning the community, except coming to read posts and to see what is going on. So I have to say, "hello" to the entire community that has come here for...
  20. Sarasala

No matter what, there's Mia.

No matter what, there's Mia.
Back
Top Bottom