Search results for query: *

1. suicidingprinny

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

In the music pack instructions it says to navigate to MyResourcePacks/Content/Music. before that point theres nothing else in it. i will however delete the folders i created and try again
  2. suicidingprinny

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

I dont see the Myresourcepacks/content/music folders for making a music pack. i tried making the folder myself but i cant select the folders in game. any advice?
  3. suicidingprinny

Tool Quick Wave Bank - An easy, no-hassle Wave Bank creator

Thats what happened to me when i used less then 88 tracks. make sure you dont have less or more and try again
  4. suicidingprinny

Wavebank 1.4 tracklist terraria

Fixed. 6 is jungle day 55 is jungle night. thanks for letting me know and please spread the word about the tracklist
  5. suicidingprinny

Wavebank 1.4 tracklist terraria

im uploading the official tracklist for terraria 1.4 so people can begin making wavebanks there will be minor easter egg spoilers and the bosses will be name dropped so i will put it in spoilers
  6. suicidingprinny

Wavebank Persona 1(psp)-5R wavebank (Journeys end compatible will contain song spoilers for persona 5 royal, Q2, and scramble and name drop the JE bosses)

Yeah i made a multiple personas one a while back also that you commented on cause it was a few weeks after you made your p5 one. i got to work on this one asap lol
  7. suicidingprinny

Wavebank Persona 1(psp)-5R wavebank (Journeys end compatible will contain song spoilers for persona 5 royal, Q2, and scramble and name drop the JE bosses)

i made a reply to a post with the tracklist if you check my latest posts otherwise ill post one here later today/tomorrow
  8. suicidingprinny

Alright i took some time to make some comfirmations and i now have the definitive otherworld soundtrack
  9. suicidingprinny

Got the proper otherworld soundtrack for those who dont want to have to back and forth between a wiki and such for their wavebanks 62.rain 63.overworld day 64.night 65.underground 66.desert 67.ocean 68.Mushrooms 69.dungeon(also applies to temple i think but not sure) 70.space 71.underworld...
  10. suicidingprinny

I have also figured out the otherworld soundtrack but its a bit hard to explain so i would say just go to the music box page on the wiki and all of them are in order except boss 1 and boss 2 so switch them and thats the otherworld tracklist
  11. suicidingprinny

I've played way too much Terraria and I've played too much persona and that eventually facilitated into me playing too much Terraria with persona music so when 1.4 came out i spent the first two days working out how many songs there were in JE and what the tracklist was and i spent these last...
  12. suicidingprinny

i can also account that it works perfectly and Ill even put the tracklist (except the party girl swaps) 42 Space Day 43 Ocean Night 44 Windy Day 45 Wind Ambience(meaning the sound of wind for a windy day) 46 Town Day 47 Town Night 48 Slime Rain 49 Terraira Remix(music box only) 50 launch Title...
  13. suicidingprinny

Ive made a 1.4 wavebank using the change logs order (probably not ordered like the new additions but its more or less a test to find the tracklist in my 1.4 playthrough) and the tool did make one with 59 songs, gotta wait till tomorrow to see if it works though and im kinda nervous
  14. suicidingprinny

Wavebank Persona 3/4/5/Q Mix

Thanks. I noticed no one has publicly made any that include some of the persona q songs that weren't devoted to only them and I personally could never find one that had good overworld and boss music for me, it was always one or the other so I finally took the time to make my own with everything...
  15. suicidingprinny

Wavebank Persona 3/4/5/Q Mix

This is my first wavebank I have ever made and I figured why not upload it for you all. As always make SURE you back up your currant wavebank file before replacing it To install take the file downloaded and make sure it is named Wave Bank.xwb, then replace the file already named that in...
  16. suicidingprinny

PC Creating a wavebank with windows 10

I have found what i am looking for and will post it here for anyone who sees this thread looking for answers. Tool - Quick Wave Bank - An easy, no-hassle Wave Bank creator
  17. suicidingprinny

many thanks for fixing this for me, im super new to posting on the forums
  18. suicidingprinny

Does anyone know a good free program to make a custom soundtrack(wavebank) with windows 10 as my OS?
  19. suicidingprinny

Wavebank Persona 3/4/5 Wavebank

I am loving it so far but i feel like deep breath from persona 3 might be better for underground and maybe another song similar to that for underground alt but otherwise the way it is is fine. on a side note another one i used before this didnt have p5 songs but had alot of good choices for...
Back
Top Bottom