Search results for query: *

1. D34D5H0T

Sorry its been so long... I am taking the month of December off... for Christmas! :P

Sorry its been so long... I am taking the month of December off... for Christmas! :P
  2. D34D5H0T

The Confection Cursor Pack.... has... now been... OFFICIALLY RELEASED!! MUAHAHAHAHA! :D

The Confection Cursor Pack.... has... now been... OFFICIALLY RELEASED!! MUAHAHAHAHA! :D
  3. D34D5H0T

nearly finished the Confection Cursor pack... I believe this is my best work yet!! :O

nearly finished the Confection Cursor pack... I believe this is my best work yet!! :O
  4. D34D5H0T

The Unofficial Terraria Forums Cursor Packs

Thanks for the support... and the follow!
  5. D34D5H0T

Finished a temporary support banner for myself until I get a better one done.

Finished a temporary support banner for myself until I get a better one done.
  6. D34D5H0T

does anyone know someone who could make a support banner for my thread? I would like to have one...

does anyone know someone who could make a support banner for my thread? I would like to have one banner based on each cursor pack...
  7. D34D5H0T

The Cyber cursor pack is now complete! My 3rd cursor pack so far... :D:D:D:D:D

The Cyber cursor pack is now complete! My 3rd cursor pack so far... :D:D:D:D:D
  8. D34D5H0T

almost done with the Cyber Cursor Pack...

almost done with the Cyber Cursor Pack...
  9. D34D5H0T

lol :P

lol :P
  10. D34D5H0T

Sorry i've been away for while... Thanskgiving was great though! How was yours?

Sorry i've been away for while... Thanskgiving was great though! How was yours?
  11. D34D5H0T

U are very welcome.

U are very welcome.
  12. D34D5H0T

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

um... you spelled "Defense" as "Defence"
  13. D34D5H0T

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

You should probably animate some of the sprites so that we know how they will move and stuff...
  14. D34D5H0T

I have received permission from 2 more users to start 2 new cursor packs!!!!

I have received permission from 2 more users to start 2 new cursor packs!!!!
  15. D34D5H0T

Biomes & Nature Choosing Crimson/Corruption before world generation

I believe that this should be a feature added... however I think it should be a secret option that is earned. For e.g.: In order to choose a world to begin as corrupted you would have to defeat the Moon Lord in a corrupted world. I think that would be AWESOME!
  16. D34D5H0T

You are most definitely welcome my friend! The sprites you made make the follow worth it!

You are most definitely welcome my friend! The sprites you made make the follow worth it!
  17. D34D5H0T

So I decided to rename the new cursor pack i just finished the "VIP" cursor pack... and yes I...

So I decided to rename the new cursor pack i just finished the "VIP" cursor pack... and yes I finished the pack! :D
  18. D34D5H0T

I don't mean to boast... but I think my signature is now the longest one on the forums...

I don't mean to boast... but I think my signature is now the longest one on the forums...
  19. D34D5H0T

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] Tree Dungeons

Someone has to make all of these ideas MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  20. D34D5H0T

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Depths: An Alternate Underworld

Make this a mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back
Top Bottom