Search results for query: *

1. Yog Sothoth

PC Looking for specific accessory mod that might not exist.

So it occurred to me, "Why can't I put all these shackles on at once?", and that's why I'm here! Is there a mod that enables you to wear duplicates of accessories? Like 3 mage emblems, 5 shackles, or 2 panic necklaces. Sure, there are mods that combine multiple accessories into one, but I don't...
  2. Yog Sothoth

Looking for mod that lets me kill all my npcs

I don't mean type a command or click a button for all npcs dying, I mean a mod that lets me damage my npcs as if every weapon were a rotten egg. I'm roleplaying a sniper and it doesn't feel immersive when I can't blow the head off an npc approaching the house.
  3. Yog Sothoth

Family Guy Online

Firstly, I apologize if this is not the right forum section, I'd like to know if there's anyway I can get my hands on the FGO files to run it, the game was closed down a year or two ago, but I have faith that the files to run it are floating around somewhere.
  4. Yog Sothoth

Items Make the Portal Gun easier to get

By the time you get to the moonlord you've no need for a portal gun, you'll have wings, a mount (possibly flying), probably a couple wired teleportation pads, maybe a rod of discord, you should get it sooner than endgame. It's quite fitting for the moonlord to drop it, yes, but at that point...
  5. Yog Sothoth

Items Player Controlled Queen Spider Staff

What I mean is an alternative fire of sort for the queen spider staff that uses mana via an already placed queen spider, perhaps with right-click to shoot a spider egg, regardless of when the last one was fired, or possibly one with a cooldown or .5 seconds, possibly by holding right click and...
  6. Yog Sothoth

Game Mechanics Better Liquid Drainage

Pending deletion until I find out how.
  7. Yog Sothoth

Items Faster Falling Potion

A potion to help with hellevators and skybridges, made of obsidifish and lead/iron ore. As the name entails: You fall more rapidly, of course, this could very well cause absence of loaded chunks.
  8. Yog Sothoth

Blocks & Decoration Accessories for mannequins

As the subject states, being able to put accessories on mannequins, I find I have too many hermes boots too often.
Back
Top Bottom