Search results for query: *

1. Stupidlybad

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

now I have found the luancher and updated it. says theres 0 activity???? is the game only available to play during certain times? i remember loving this game early on. am hoping for a repeat performance
  2. Stupidlybad

i havent played since 2016-17. where do i clik to install newest update and play?
  3. Stupidlybad

Sorry to here about Jess. I haven't been on for a year. I want to see your further Creation but...

Sorry to here about Jess. I haven't been on for a year. I want to see your further Creation but fear to download. I play Reg. Terraria with my friends and kids and last time STW made playing with my friends impossible. In the end will the STW MOD be able to run without messing up normal...
  4. Stupidlybad

me too plz

me too plz
  5. Stupidlybad

my prt screen button seems to be on the fritz it shows the char file still in the STW char folder
  6. Stupidlybad

was really loving the game great design work here but damn just lost all my work so sad q Starting again this time will be quicker
  7. Stupidlybad

i just went to log in and my char was gone like it never existed
  8. Stupidlybad

found my first loading hick-up i was in the lost caverns and slayed an instance goblin semi froze while loading in....i say semi because it stopped loading but my comp. didn't freeze. sweet i discoverd also that that portal is the same for all your char let my daughter play and she built a...
  9. Stupidlybad

i havent investigated the green portal in town yet whats that about is that my privite idaho lol
  10. Stupidlybad

i can do you one better i just discover that if you mine a ton of obsideon theres armor and weopons to get that are even stronger
  11. Stupidlybad

i likely read one feed and mistakenly clicked reply to yours... yes Lookin good cant wait for more
  12. Stupidlybad

thx ill look into that i had gone back to chk bodies wow thx again wouldnt have tought of that without possibly stumbling onto that so yeah you saved me that ....who of thought chk the bodies duh this is an rpg...lol
  13. Stupidlybad

my crafting lvl is 41 where are mats for ferrousanguis armor only found bars in room below forge am lost plz. point me in the right room/direction. I've always felt that a dresser should count as a safe.
  14. Stupidlybad

log out and go back in you'll respawn at last check point id say
  15. Stupidlybad

ok so i was a :red: and now have that all figured out ive got gold armor and alot of the mine dicoverd been a blast so far. mineing place to place is a bit repetitive but at the same time all the woks been done so i just got to get the loot . obviosly yu guys have been working hard ...looks...
  16. Stupidlybad

so i die return to start walk through to get back to ore site and re mine to let it respawn new ore. Iron or lead perhaps may spawn in its place i assume this triggered after talking with old man?
  17. Stupidlybad

was i supposed to obtain a new pickaxe from the old man not sure i got one if so log says i did???
  18. Stupidlybad

i am just tickled to death about this STW project I personally just fishished an expert campaing with my brother on terreria and my other games arn't doing it for me . I saw this STW and just had to try it im repeat I AM TICKLED TO DEATH Thank you! .......With that said i am standing on the...
Back
Top Bottom