Search results for query: *

1. King Krookz

Switch [WTB] Looking for Obsidian Brick tiles/walls and furniture to finish part of my base.

Name which ones you can supply and how much, and what you would like in exchange. Please keep in mind my character is pre hardmode still, only pre-hardmode boss alive in their world is Wall of Flesh. If it isn't direct items you're interested in, I can offer assistance in tasks like boss fights...
  2. King Krookz

Heyo!

Heya! My username says King Krookz, but that's an old handle, if you want you can just call me Krookz or Krookzior. I started playing Terraria on PC around the time 1.2 was new but never got too involved in the forums, maybe this will be the beginning of that changing. Maybe I should include the...
  3. King Krookz

Weapons & Equip Enemy Grapple Hook

I don't know if this has been suggested before, I thought about searching to see if it was mentioned in this part of the forum but I couldn't figure out how. (Kinda new to this forum stuff) But onto the main point, I thought about a grappling hook that either could pull you towards the enemy you...
  4. King Krookz

tModLoader [Request] Use Time Editor

Yeah I remember using a mod in the mod browser like this. Don't see it anymore though. Unless it's under a different name?
  5. King Krookz

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Is there a width x height limit to items like swords when making their .png? For instance is a sword that that's 500 width by 750 height possible?
  6. King Krookz

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I'm preeeetty new to this and I ran into an error after trying to build+reload a mod I made that's swordfish spear that lights things on fire. Anyone that can point me in the right direction? or what this means? Here's the error EDIT: My png with the item is 50x54 and has the same name as the...
  7. King Krookz

tModLoader TGM1234's Mods

Hamachi w/ Tmodloaderserver.exe, (My friend's router doesn't portforward, no idea why) Probably will test Steam Servers when I get the chance. EDIT: Problem fixed itself today, no idea how.
  8. King Krookz

Alright my friend and I got Item Customizer to work on our server, but my friend can't see my dyes, but I can see his. I think it's because he's hosting the server? That's weird though because I noticed that that was fixed in the changelog.
  9. King Krookz

Whenever I enable item customizer, Calamity mod and Tremor mod crash and my tmodloader terraria doesn't load worlds until I remove item customizer from my mod list (like literally deleting it, not disabling) Is item customizer not compatible with these mods or...?
  10. King Krookz

tModLoader Double Player Example

Since 1.3.1 made it so you need a controller as player 2 essentially, does anyone know how I could go about using 1 360 controller to be in the controller 2 slot of my PC? Rather than using 2 controllers.
  11. King Krookz

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

The Reaper Suffix sounds a little strong, at least in the case of certain enemies, maybe like a worm in the underground desert, only way outta that would be having hunter potions on you I think. Unless I'm dumb and missing something like enemy exclusions or it only appearing after certain...
Back
Top Bottom