Search results for query: *

1. King Krookz

Switch [WTB] Looking for Obsidian Brick tiles/walls and furniture to finish part of my base.

Name which ones you can supply and how much, and what you would like in exchange. Please keep in mind my character is pre hardmode still, only pre-hardmode boss alive in their world is Wall of Flesh. If it isn't direct items you're interested in, I can offer assistance in tasks like boss fights...
  2. King Krookz

Heyo!

Heya! My username says King Krookz, but that's an old handle, if you want you can just call me Krookz or Krookzior. I started playing Terraria on PC around the time 1.2 was new but never got too involved in the forums, maybe this will be the beginning of that changing. Maybe I should include the...
  3. King Krookz

Weapons & Equip Enemy Grapple Hook

I don't know if this has been suggested before, I thought about searching to see if it was mentioned in this part of the forum but I couldn't figure out how. (Kinda new to this forum stuff) But onto the main point, I thought about a grappling hook that either could pull you towards the enemy you...
Back
Top Bottom