Search results for query: *

1. Hallam_9K

i will cause chungus land 2

i will cause chungus land 2
  2. Hallam_9K

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

its a lot easier to talk to me on my discord than here, i kinda stopped feeling like talking on the forums now so i only check it once a day
  3. Hallam_9K

Scalar's Structurizer: A worldgen helper `library`

i should mention the index out of bounds of array exception happens in LegacyGenerator.cs at these lines: tile.wire(d.Wire[0] > 0); tile.wire2(d.Wire[1] > 0); tile.wire3(d.Wire[2] > 0); tile.wire4(d.Wire[3] > 0); edit: didnt see the update, nevermind
  4. Hallam_9K

Scalar's Structurizer: A worldgen helper `library`

updated, and now GenerateMultistructureRandom seems to be giving an index out of bounds of array exception, all I had changed was re-make the structure files, GenerateStructure is fine however so im not sure whats causing it. It does the error with all GenerateMultistructureRandom lines, i didnt...
  5. Hallam_9K

i know all of that, it'll be balanced next update
  6. Hallam_9K

you dont
  7. Hallam_9K

indeed

indeed
  8. Hallam_9K

it happens if you enter the world with the mod disabled once, since the game doesnt have placeholder walls or chests unlike tiles, the walls and chest content just gets deleted and you'll have to make a new world
  9. Hallam_9K

thats a multiplayer issue only, also the wayfarer sells a hatchet specifically for the skull quest that makes slain skeletons have a lot higher chance of dropping a skull
  10. Hallam_9K

tModLoader Rise of Ages - Backwoods and Druids

my druid class isnt finished yet, its getting a complete overhaul next update
  11. Hallam_9K

tModLoader Rise of Ages - Backwoods and Druids

Indeed this mod's druid class already looks better than mine
  12. Hallam_9K

Terraria is 32-bit so it only has 2GB of memory, so it'll get the out of memory errors if you have too many big mods. I recommend installing TModLoader 64-bit as that'll remove the 2GB limit from Terraria. Standalone - [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)
  13. Hallam_9K

tModLoader Macrocosm Mod

the subworlds are created using a library mod called Subworld Library, it basically allows modders to create worlds connected to a main world. Basically all the subworlds are in their own .wld and .twld files but the path is "Worlds\Subworlds\[NameOfMainWorld]\" instead of just "Worlds\" You...
  14. Hallam_9K

are you in multiplayer or is your computer really bad
  15. Hallam_9K

tModLoader Macrocosm Mod

this is going to be a poggers mod
  16. Hallam_9K

you can manually install it by clicking the link under Latest Version Download and putting the .tmod file in Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods
  17. Hallam_9K

seems fine to me
  18. Hallam_9K

tModLoader The Eternity Mod(By Acronix98)

Fargo's Mod
  19. Hallam_9K

the removal of a meme weapon killing the mod is a rather weird claim but ok
  20. Hallam_9K

oh wow, i accidentally made the dragon-lead chestplate increase druid damage by 60% instead of 6%
Back
Top Bottom