Search results for query: *

• Users: Hallam_9K
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Hallam_9K

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Latest Version Download: v0.8 Beta Main Devs: - Halm | Creator/Coder - Tied | Co-Creator/Spriter "What the eggplants does this mod add?" I here you not asking, well, look at the spoiler! [/SPOILER] Discord server for this mod: Join the Mod of Redemption Discord Discord...
  2. Hallam_9K

Request: Help make 'Mod of Randomness' look better... I guess.

I just would like some people who are good at spriting to edit some sprites and stuff. ... Welp... If you're interested, i'll give you the link to the sprites, if you steal them, I will virtually kill you ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿
  3. Hallam_9K

tModLoader Mod of Randomness

This mod is ded. Remastered Mod Here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/mod-of-redemption.62837/ lol this mod bad oof Some sprites were made by a fabulous guy called @Tied . @Eldrazi gave me lots of help with the code. This mod adds lots of stuff! Both Fantasy-type things and...
  4. Hallam_9K

tModLoader How do I make ore spawn in a specific biome? (And other questions)

Help, how do I make my ore to generate only in the Underground Jungle? Also, how do I make it shine when I use a spelunker potion? Also, also, how do I make the ore show up on the mini-map? Code:
Back
Top Bottom